ppl QQ about rogue but DH are OP

Arenas
so sick of DH doing 2-3 x everyone elses dmg in arena.

we dead set lost 7 games to this same Havoc, Havoc MW monk team. It was so obnoxious.

sigh....
merc out
Both are over tuned from what I'm seeing/reading.
im with u, bro... but u need to know, the a$$ is more overpower than any other dps in arenas.

so, please... dont do this
09/26/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Toxicflesh
im with u, bro... but u need to know, the a$$ is more overpower than any other dps in arenas.

so, please... dont do this

I don't see assass rogues doing 80-100k dmg in 0.5 seconds like DH are. look it up
How is that much dmg being done? I didn’t q at all yesterday and I’m at work right now but revolving blades was nerfed by 35% and thirsting blades was nerfed too so how are you being hit for 80k by a dh
lol not really ,they are all OP ,rogue dh ,warrior and enhance
gotta love this logic
"X is op but Y is even more OP, which means X is fine"

you reminded me of some 1.5 guy that told me "sin/outlaw is good, which means sub shouldn't be buffed"

you know why some seasons are loved by most experienced players?
because every spec was viable at high ratings

comparing X to Y just makes the game more and more unbalanced
09/26/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Yatogami
How is that much dmg being done? I didn’t q at all yesterday and I’m at work right now but revolving blades was nerfed by 35% and thirsting blades was nerfed too so how are you being hit for 80k by a dh

Wow they hot-fixed something PvP related within a day?

Someone at blizz got laid.
09/26/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Indiscipline
gotta love this logic
"X is op but Y is even more OP, which means X is fine"

Exactly, this reason is mental.
Bro stop lying nothing is worse than Assassin rogue right now. DH cleaves pets with Blade Dance and still is outdamaged by an Assassination Rogue that's doing pure ST damage+has an MS. Anyone that has stepped foot into 2's in the past week knows any Assassin/Disc game doesn't last more than 60 seconds.
09/26/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Telendron
Bro stop lying nothing is worse than Assassin rogue right now. DH cleaves pets with Blade Dance and still is outdamaged by an Assassination Rogue that's doing pure ST damage+has an MS. Anyone that has stepped foot into 2's in the past week knows any Assassin/Disc game doesn't last more than 60 seconds.

MUT rogues are not doing single target damage. They are dotting multiple targets with bleeds to get energy. If you are going to whine about rogues at least know what you are talking about. Also 99% of complaints are from 2s. They don't balance 2s. Deal with it.
https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/classes/2000-rating

Hmmmmm
Thirsting blades got hotfixed hours after going live.

DH one shot is fixed already stop posting about it you mong
09/26/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Ajacs
09/26/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Telendron

MUT rogues are not doing single target damage. They are dotting multiple targets with bleeds to get energy. If you are going to whine about rogues at least know what you are talking about. Also 99% of complaints are from 2s. They don't balance 2s. Deal with it.

Everyone knows exactly what happens vs Assassin/Disc. Rogue pve attacks a target until they die within 30-60 seconds. Haven't seen 1 even attempt to maintain bleeds on multiple targets lol. Maybe the really "good" ones still try that "advanced" technique, but they are probably 2600+ by now.
09/26/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Mùgen
https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/classes/2000-rating

Hmmmmm

You know what's crazy? They are actually up 1.5% from yesterday. rofl.
MUT rogues are not doing single target damage.

Bullshat, they are IN FACT beating other classes in single target.
This is a fact based on all my playthrough, they 100-50% a player in 3 sec.
09/26/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Telendron

Everyone knows exactly what happens vs Assassin/Disc. Rogue pve attacks a target until they die within 30-60 seconds. Haven't seen 1 even attempt to maintain bleeds on multiple targets lol. Maybe the really "good" ones still try that "advanced" technique, but they are probably 2600+ by now.

Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.
09/26/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Ajacs
09/26/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Telendron

Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Nice rebuttal. Everyone knows what I said is 100% true lol. Just post on your Rogue already bud.
I agree, nerf rogues to worthlessness please.