Dream races?

General Discussion
10/01/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Xaeris
Eredar Warlock.

This is what I have wanted since BC.
High Arakkoa of course. Would strive to make Terokk proud.
already playing it, now if they would just update the character models to look better :)
Troggs so I can sing "Wild Thing"
Jinyu, I just want to be a fish.
Absolutely want Vrykul for Alliance! I'd race change almost all of my toons the day they became available!
Some sort of lithe, spritely, diminutive race like an imp or fairy (but taller and without the oversized heads of the current imp/sprite models.) All of our current shorter races are cartoonish comedy relief. Sethrakk and Wildhammer would be cool too. I'd also love an insectoid playable race - the more chittering and spookiness the better.
All these people calling for Vrykul for the Alliance aren't even aware that KT Humans are the closest thing to Vrykul they'll ever get.

Drust are said to be Vrykul offshoots, they're massive like Vrykul, and they're super aggressive. Those are your Vrykul people. They're stocky and not as Nordic as you want them, but there are your Vrykul.

I'd love an Elephant race like someone above said the Loxodon. Honestly, an Indo-Australian based expansion with Orangutan people, Elephant people, Druid/Shaman Koalas, more Snek people, and some Komodo Dragons would be killer.

As far as established races go, I want Furbolg.
Titan
High Elf - Alliance
San'layn - Horde
Tortollan and make him a monk!
Taloc.
10/01/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Gorronor
All these people calling for Vrykul for the Alliance aren't even aware that KT Humans are the closest thing to Vrykul they'll ever get.

Drust are said to be Vrykul offshoots, they're massive like Vrykul, and they're super aggressive. Those are your Vrykul people. They're stocky and not as Nordic as you want them, but there are your Vrykul.
KT Humans =/= Vrykul

Yes, they're large and bulky, but it's not the same, not even close. And this thread is asking for your dream races - for a lot of players their dream race is Vrykul. Just like you'd like a pachyderm race.
Any race where the males look as good as a high elf.
2 headed bickering ogre. With a racial to cast 2 spells at once for 10 seconds. Because 2 heads are better than 1.
10/01/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Daygone
For me, a 6'4" mountain of a danish man
Half of my family is Danish, and no one is tall there. The other half is Norwegian, and they're all giants.
San'layn.

Sweet merciful nether, San'layn.
Dragon. Probably Bronze or Blue considering the black dragons where corrupted.

A close second would be Saurok.
10/01/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Faerondil
Titan

I was scrolling through to see if anyone else had said this yet. I mean seriously, if you could be any race in WoW, why would you want to be a Titan?