When is GCD change being reverted?

General Discussion
Seriously, it was fine for 10+ years but now it's a problem? Gameplay feels so !@#$ing clunky and slow I might as well be playing Hearthstone.
Never
When Guild Controls get fixed.
I like the gcd change
It really is pathetic.

They overpruned the abilities too much and classes had huge gaps of downtime so instead of actually addressing the issue they just made your rotation a month long to cast.

I may have exadurated but you know what i mean lol
10/01/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Glumrot
I like the gcd change

why?
Right now! *Zap*
10/01/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Showtime
10/01/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Glumrot
I like the gcd change

why?
because the fast paced spam of legion was dumb

Abilities are more meaningful because you aren’t spamming buttons
classes most effected by the gcd changes are generally enjoyed by worse players. It makes sense.
The spelling in this thread is atrocious.
10/01/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Glumrot
<span class="truncated">...</span>
why?
because the fast paced spam of legion was dumb

Abilities are more meaningful because you aren’t spamming buttons

I agree that we were way to powerfull during Legion, but they defanitely went overbored in BfA. Core abilitees were pruned and specs were dumbed down and some are downrite clunky and awfull to play. The GCD changes were just salt in teh wounds.

10/01/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Bulletprüf

This.
Blizzard needs to conversate with players about this. Tired of the lack of communication
10/01/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Bulletprüf

Slight exaduration.
You get the breakneck speed of chess and the hypercomplicated move variation of Diablo 3.

Best of both worlds.
Revert please!!!!
I ask that about Arcane Torrent. It was fine for 12 years, and now changed.

Let's be real here. It only got nerfed because of hypermobile classes, and too many pseudo-interrupts. And, the biggest culprit, Mythic dungeons. Easiest solution would have been to disable all racials in mythic dungeons.

I miss my arcane torrent. I barely use it now. Should change the sound effect to a "womp womp."
10/01/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Showtime
Seriously, it was fine for 10+ years but now it's a problem? Gameplay feels so !@#$ing clunky and slow I might as well be playing Hearthstone.

That's not entirely true. There was a time when virtually everything was on gcd, even interrupts. I've taken breaks from the game but I remember the dreaded "interrupt rotation" in groups, where when it was my turn I'd have to just stand there like a doofus for the next cast, just to make sure I wasn't eating the gcd when the spell went off.