Why are so many people quitting BFA ?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
10/05/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Nozomd
Why are so many people quitting I dont get it sure BFA has 1 or 2 small issues. But game is top quality and their doing the right thing with RNG this stops loot ninjas among other issues and makes it much more rewarding if you have to grind forever for gear..

So people stop unsubbing or you will face the wraith of the horde and Our Warchief Slyvanas will shoot you to death with her arrows and slap you silly.

We all know overall BFA is best expansion and they will only get better and better I feed off your tears of rage quitting in fourms.

Blizzard keep up the good work dont listen to all those people complaining you are doing the right thing more RNG for everyone please it only helps make game better.

Also keep up the work on WOW Classic looking forward to that.

Have a good day everyone

Your simple Orc

Nozomd

1 or 2 small issues?
I've counted well over a hundred from 7.3.5 -8.0 many of which still exist.

It's not top notch anymore more either. It's boring like boring to the point that I have to force myself to login and play anymore. and tedious. I made the mistake of leveling one more time Never again it's just not worth it.
10/05/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Purplelime
Because it's trash?

Literally a downgrade in every aspect from legion.

Sorry dude - but I started WoW with legion and it SUCKED the BIG one.
BfA is far better than legion ever hoped to be, but just my opinion.
To many of us it's just not fun. Or the goals that players set for themselves are easy obtained and then there's nothing to do. I'm exalted with Honorbound and Zandalari Empire. I have Pathfinder. I'm scratching my head trying to find things to do. Sure I could raid and I have been doing LFR, but let's face it the way gear scaling works by the end of the expansion for minimum effort I can become a god in the overworld because of catch up welfare epics. So what is the point of gearing if you don't find it fun?

Blizzard created a climate where I can just quit for like two years and get rewarded for no hard work. That's the issue.
That's CRZ in action. People from many servers appear in the same space as you to make the world seem consistently busy.

CRZ is not active in new zones from what I've seen, only seen people from Shu'halo and Eitrigg (combined realms).

And if you think this 'mass exodus' is bad based on the forum posts you are dead wrong. The forums are exactly the same doom and gloom they were at the beginning of every expansion ever (even TBC and Wrath where subs climbed consistently)
BFA is mind numbingly waiting for (fill in blank)..... instead of excitedly grinding for your goal of (fill in blank).

That is also why people want classic fyi.
Bad game design and lore its a shame

Because the visual and sound are amazing in BfA
10/05/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Murik
Just a lack of content.
Raids and dungeons are great but not much to do after that.
10/07/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Redlantern

Sorry dude - but I started WoW with legion and it SUCKED the BIG one.
BfA is far better than legion ever hoped to be, but just my opinion.

I'm not sure your opinion holds much weight, considering you started with something you clearly didn't like but continued to play anyway.
So people stop unsubbing or you will face the wraith of the horde and Our Warchief Slyvanas will shoot you to death with her arrows and slap you silly.

....... part of the reason people are leaving, you can't have one side (who's armies lore wise are much much smaller) winning battle after battle and not throw the other side a bone.

Even retaking Lordaeron was taken from us. After you completely decimated one of factions and burned their city to the ground, and now apparently their braking lore to give you another victory.
In legion we had artifact weapons and legenderies that REALLY completed our class and made it so much more fun to play. I had little problem grinding rep/WQ's on argus or spamming mythic + all day because we had so many more options. It was pretty much the same for every class/alt i made.

Here comes BFA and completely removes all artifact weapon abilities and passives(except SOME classes that got an ability added to talents), legenderies, set tier bonuses are gone and what replaced all this? Azerite gear you have to farm endlessly to get the right traits(otherwise your spec is trash). And to top it off we have GCD added slowing classes down and making them very dull.

TL;DR Classes play slower and are far inferior versions of legion class design If blizz expects players to grind EVEN MORE content/rep playing a dull slow paced character... its not going to happen, people will get bored quickly and quit
10/07/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Somalion
That's CRZ in action. People from many servers appear in the same space as you to make the world seem consistently busy.

CRZ is not active in new zones from what I've seen, only seen people from Shu'halo and Eitrigg (combined realms).

And if you think this 'mass exodus' is bad based on the forum posts you are dead wrong. The forums are exactly the same doom and gloom they were at the beginning of every expansion ever (even TBC and Wrath where subs climbed consistently)
I rarely see people from my realm just saying.
Why are so many people quitting I dont get it sure BFA has 1 or 2 small issues. But game is top quality and their doing the right thing with RNG this stops loot ninjas among other issues and makes it much more rewarding if you have to grind forever for gear..

We all know overall BFA is best expansion and they will only get better and better I feed off your tears of rage quitting in fourms.

Blizzard keep up the good work dont listen to all those people complaining you are doing the right thing more RNG for everyone please it only helps make game better.

Also keep up the work on WOW Classic looking forward to that.

Have a good day everyone

Your simple Orc

Nozomd

I actually sub... so they got 5 subs past week. Blizzard if u make it an easier I will walk. I also waiting on classic and I may play both.
Because every single one of my classes suck, and the only viable caster is Frost Mage, and I don't like Frost.
Casters are complete trash, Healers are completely broken in PvP, etc.
While I haven't quit WoW, I am taking a break to play other games and catch up with my friends in those till WoW get's itself together.
I have never felt less motivated to log on to the game in my 14 years of playing it. This is the least fun WoW has ever been. Every positive step they made from Legion has been reverted. It’s actually almost baffling how bad BFA is, it’s like they purposely made it this bad out of spite as an experiment to see what they can get away with.
It's simple. More horde than alliance. 120 lvl horde are bored having to hunt and gank the only 110 lvl alliance on their server...they leave. Alliance who are few and must always expect an uphill battle when logging....leave. There's the conundrum. They don't necessarily out right leave but find other games to play. I must admit, I tend to leave and return from time to time...logging on, then briefly logging out to play another game. They can only save this game by balancing the sides.
Game philosophy has been exposed with BFA. People put up with the endless grinds in Legion because the rewards were cool. Once you take the interesting rewards away, it exposes the game as a shallow attempt to keep people subscribed with minimal effort on Blizzards part. They were hoping people would put up with the monotonous, boring content for another expansion. It is not working anymore.
10/07/2018 07:46 AMPosted by ßutterçup
It's simple. More horde than alliance. 120 lvl horde are bored having to hunt and gank the only 110 lvl alliance on their server...they leave. Alliance who are few and must always expect an uphill battle when logging....leave. There's the conundrum. They don't necessarily out right leave but find other games to play. I must admit, I tend to leave and return from time to time...logging on, then briefly logging out to play another game. They can only save this game by balancing the sides.

Hahahaha.
Wait, are you serious?
10/07/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Somalion

I rarely see people from my realm just saying.

very odd that is, I'm in game right now in Boralas and everyone around is either Eitrigg or Shu'halo (combined realms)
Hahahaha.
Wait, are you serious?

Yes, have you ever logged in paused, thinking am I really going to enjoy playing this game, then log right out when you realize you're forcing yourself to play? I believe a lot of people have started feeling that way about this game. WoW will have to change their game model to cater to the instant gratification crowd. The top 3 pc games right now are League of Legends, Fortnite, and Hearthstone. All 3 offer instant gratification to the player.