Bye bye disc

Priest
Please a bigboi hunter thought he was gonna 1v1 me yesterday in open world...he didn't even make me use my defense cd's before I almost killed him and he ran off. gonna take a mega nerf to close that skill gap lol. As for demon hunters yea they always run...so keep crying and running away that's all you're good at.
If you can't beat a Disc in 3s and you have a DH on your team, you may want to try playing another game or go PvE.
Priceless
09/26/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Doomdill
Hope you enjoyed being a raid boss since prepatch.

Lol what a scrub.
Someone got awful quiet. Already blind... Maybe he went deaf and dumb now as well.
09/26/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Sagetorque
09/26/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Doomdill

As long as they're killable from 3v1 from now on i'll be happy

If even 2 people can't kill a discipline priest then they are either severely outgeared or severely incompetent.
He's playing a DH. That's basically enough said if he's like 98% of them.
Loving all the flavour of the month reroll Disc priests claiming "You cant beat us because your bad". Keep the tears up boys, your flavour of the month god-mode is now being normalised.

Time to google what the next best pvp class so you can feel somewhat good about your lack of skill
09/26/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Doomdill
09/26/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Kaloran
I look forward to you coming here to cry for more nerfs because this still isn’t going to make it possible for dips to 1v1 disc in wpvp

As long as they're killable from 3v1 from now on i'll be happy

Oh, honey...you shouldn't admit to that level of incompetence in public. D:
09/27/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Felcision
Loving all the flavour of the month reroll Disc priests claiming "You cant beat us because your bad". Keep the tears up boys, your flavour of the month god-mode is now being normalised.

Time to google what the next best pvp class so you can feel somewhat good about your lack of skill

lol nobody said that? Everyone knows disc is hard for dps to solo 1v1. btw, even with the focused will nerf, that's not going to change. You're not going to be able to solo disc priests. Pray to blizzard for some shadow changes so you don't meet as many discs out in wpvp, because you're never going to be able to kill them solo. That's healer specs in general, although disc does have a bit more survivability for various reasons (also: No, disc does not do great dps.)

People were saying he was bad because he couldn't 3v1 discs. If you can't do that, then

1. Your entire 3 is made up of broken specs
2. Disc priest massively outgears you
3. You're bad
Oh god look at the salt in this forums. I feel like these are the same kids that were in the rogue forums a few weeks back. Lol.
We have the ones that cry nerfs because they can't figure out there classes full potential and then we have the higher beings who like to throw around the phrase fotm as if every priest out there is one. The real priest will hang around and they will still 1v2 the garbage tier players. Then we will just see you all back here again for a new thread.

Begone snail