Frost mages and Demon hunters

Arenas
Lets just have a chat about em. Im curious on what everyone else thinks.
Demon Hunters were a mistake.
/cold
I think that if you try real hard you will go far. DH are limited by their race (very racist I know) that means they either have shadowmeld or blood elf thingy. CC ect. and they will not have secondary BS break the whatever as a racial.

Frost mages.... I love it. Finally a caster that gives me the heebie jeebies!

I think that classes should actually perform well. Shocking I know... I don't want nerfs to happen so much as I want classes in rough shape to have a boost and I hope everyone has a good evening.

Love,
Corn.
One wields the power of Sargeras

the other throws snowballs and fireballs
Demon hunters are a mistake and the only way to fix them is to massively nerf their damage( we all know blizz doesn't remove abilities mid expansion unless it's a huge patch ) and frost mages seriously need their control and or shimmer nerfed. You shouldn't be able to cast and blink behind LOS into a polymorph that's just so !@#$ing dumb on all levels and their slow potential and burst potential are dumb. I don't know why blizzard makes the few viable caster specs do no damage outside of random 1 to 3 second windows of burst?
09/27/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Cornstalker

What do they do to you that works so well? I always have trouble dealing with DH / Rogues. Maybe my talents need revision.
09/27/2018 01:46 AMPosted by Meiyou
09/27/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Cornstalker

What do they do to you that works so well? I always have trouble dealing with DH / Rogues. Maybe my talents need revision.

Consider the PVP talent Frostbite.
09/27/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Cornstalker
Consider the PVP talent Frostbite.

I'll give that a try. Thank you!
09/27/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Bogwater
Demon hunters are a mistake and the only way to fix them is to massively nerf their damage( we all know blizz doesn't remove abilities mid expansion unless it's a huge patch ) and frost mages seriously need their control and or shimmer nerfed. You shouldn't be able to cast and blink behind LOS into a polymorph that's just so !@#$ing dumb on all levels and their slow potential and burst potential are dumb. I don't know why blizzard makes the few viable caster specs do no damage outside of random 1 to 3 second windows of burst?

Lmao
09/27/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Bogwater

Wait does that mean shamans are a mistake with the amount of times over the years they were the meh class/spec?
Wow was a mistake demon hunters were a blessing praise illidan he knows the way buff locks. Give locks a thorns like ability that sprouts spikes like mythic guldan
Thx
Take meta back from DHs and give it to demo locks das it mane.
09/27/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Menemies
Take meta back from DHs and give it to demo locks das it mane.

Nah locks just need to learn guldan form so we can have illidan vs guldan fights
DHs are fine after trait tuning. They are annoying to play against but they are on par with how strong classes should be.

Frost mages need some reduction on slows/snares, in exchange for a little higher damage from actually casting frost bolts...
Mage perma 99% snare, ridiculous.
DH, survival too high, dmg ok.
How dare casters be allowed to kite, such talk is heresy in World of Meleecraft.
09/27/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Lamasthu
How dare casters be allowed to kite, such talk is heresy in World of Meleecraft.

A lock defending mages? Never thought I'd see the day.
Melee are so accustomed to being able to mindlessly tunnel their targets down without any mental effort, they cant cope with the new reality that frost mage is a counter to them and they need to actually use their brains in order to win.
Frost Mages are fine.

Melee just can't cope that ranged classes are actually able to kite them.