How did legion end?

General Discussion
I didn’t play legion. But being a lore nerd I looked up all cinematics. So basically from what I understand at the end all the titans stoped sargeras and pulled him away from Azeroth and Illidari stayed behind with them?

So what happened after then? Did Illidan and sargeras fight while rest of Tiran td just sat there watched ?
We don't get to see what Illidan did to Sargeras... probably something that would have required a Mature rating or worse. I can guarantee that it wasn't pleasant considering how long Illy has had a hate-on for Sargy.
Sort of yes. The Pantheon used the energy from the fallen Titan Argus to bind Sargeras. Sargeras had finally reached Azeroth and at the last second they yanked him away. Though he managed to stab the planet as a last ditch effort to kill her.

Sargeras is now chained at the Seat of the Pantheon. He's unable to leave it and will remain there for eternity, if nothing else interferes with it. Illidan decided to stay behind to watch over Sargeras as his prison warden. He can't kill Sargeras, but he can make sure the titan never leaves that place.

The rest of the Illidari did not go with him, they're all on Azeroth now doing their own thing and so is the Army of the Light. Only Illidan stayed behind.
How did legion end? ?

With a whimper.
10/01/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Asana
Sort of yes. The Pantheon used the energy from the fallen Titan Argus to bind Sargeras. Sargeras had finally reached Azeroth and at the last second they yanked him away. Though he managed to stab the planet as a last ditch effort to kill her.

Sargeras is now chained at the Seat of the Pantheon. He's unable to leave it and will remain there for eternity, if nothing else interferes with it. Illidan decided to stay behind to watch over Sargeras as his prison warden. He can't kill Sargeras, but he can make sure the titan never leaves that place.

The rest of the Illidari did not go with him, they're all on Azeroth now doing their own thing and so is the Army of the Light. Only Illidan stayed behind.

Ah great, love all the break ice / chains when out of ideas cliff hangers.
Illidan is tickling sargeras' toes for all of eternity, just like he always dreamed.
10/01/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Felsavior
Illidan is tickling sargeras' toes for all of eternity, just like he always dreamed.

don't give Deviantart any ideas