Why aren't you unsubbing

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
After that last Azerite post from the blue overlords? Why isn't everyone unsubbing from this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE designed expansion. It's astonishing.
I see no reason to.
because i don't want to.
Because I'm having fun playing it.
I'm still having fun.
Sunk Cost Fallacy

EDIT: Also, really, because the 8.1 preview was enough for me to resub. I main a Blood Elf and a Dwarf, so I'm pretty hyped about heritage armor.

I feel like Blizzard has recognized that the Azerite system is flawed, and I think we will see bigger changes in 8.1 than they are willing to admit right now.
Why do you need us to come with you to validate your decision? Unsub quietly.
Even though I am on the unsub train, the answer to this is obvious. It doesn't bother some people that much.

/shrug

To each their own
I enjoy the WoW holidays.

I'll probably take a break after Hallow's End is over until Pathfinder is put in though
want to hit exalted with the rest of the factions and farm up another wow token for when hallows end drops.

if i had to pay real cash i would have quit a few years ago.
You mean the response where they said exactly what I expected them to say, and am not personally at all unhappy with?

Oh, no reason.
I didn't buy beta yet, just leveling classes i might want to play on the faction i might want to play. :)
Because I still like the game and am having fun? I'm not going to unsub over something as minor as Azerite. And I have no issues with it anyways.
Because I am not a herd animal.
Just because Lore is a moron, I still pray WOW debs will listen to their playerbase. Either that or the drop in subscribers will.
The loudest is not the majority. Just loud.
09/27/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Scuzz
After that last Azerite post from the blue overlords? Why isn't everyone unsubbing from this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE designed expansion. It's astonishing.

It's their game. I enjoy playing it. I'm not offended when they make judgement calls on their game.

09/27/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Niflhiem
Just because Lore is a moron, I still pray WOW debs will listen to their playerbase. Either that or the drop in subscribers will.

Which part? We aren't a unified voice.
I'm resubbing because of you.
Better question, why are you still here?

You should go out there and enjoy your well-deserved freedom.
Because th ed re is still plenty to do in the game outside of bfa... I'm still enjoying myself