Why aren't you unsubbing

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
09/27/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Scuzz
After that last Azerite post from the blue overlords? Why isn't everyone unsubbing from this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE designed expansion. It's astonishing.

Because im having fun, forums account for maybe 5% the total playerbase tops so its a comical side show coming here reading the posts.
Because the problems only effect the most hardcore of players and the rest of us don't even notice and are having a perfectly fine, fun time?

Not rocket science.
09/27/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Hankypanky
I can adapt to change.

This too. I still get enjoyment out of this game and the stuff I don't enjoy... well, I just don't do it. It's really that simple.
09/27/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Kebertxela
Because I enjoy subs, like a nice coldcut or meatball sub

meatball double meat extra sauce swiss cheese toasted and an @$$ load of jalapenos.

/end thread
Because I play with friends? I have a guild? I raid and do M+?
I’m a heroic raider who couldn’t care less about any of the azerite system complaints I read about. I can see mythic raiders caring because they have to min/max, but they’re used to that. The rest of you? It’s not as big a deal as you think.

But I guess since we have the ability to complain so easily, we gotta come up with something. Kinda wish you’d use that gusto for matters that are actually important in life instead of in a video game.
Because I am new and not at the level to farm Azerite (is farming the right term? I don't even know what it is!)

Whether this aspect of the game is terrible or not doesn't affect me. I'm too busy avoiding becoming a giant monster's next Draenei McMuffin.....

...and loving every moment of it.

I need a targid.
Because I like raiding.
09/27/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Mercelída

It's just angry people who really get annoyed when people are having fun.
didn't know my mom was here

She is, she says hi!
09/27/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Syllai
Because I am new and not at the level to farm Azerite (is farming the right term? I don't even know what it is!)

Whether this aspect of the game is terrible or not doesn't affect me. I'm too busy avoiding becoming a giant monster's next Draenei McMuffin.....

I need a targid.

Welcome!!

Also, abandon ship!! Leave the forums now!! This is where salty WoW players come to die.
09/27/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Therric
09/27/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Syllai

I need a targid.

Welcome!!

Also, abandon ship!! Leave the forums now!! This is where salty WoW players come to die.

Where have I heard that phrase before....oh yes, the Exodar before it "landed" on Azeroth!

I need a targid.
After that last Azerite post from the blue overlords? Why isn't everyone unsubbing from this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE designed expansion. It's astonishing.

I leveled up the entire class list on Horde to 110 in Legion hoping for a better expansion to come after.

Now I'm leveling up an entire class list to 110 on Alliance hoping for a significantly better expansion to come out after.

My only regret is that now I can't play allied races on Horde without making doubles. Not that it really matters, all my classes are GOBBO MASTER RACE so the only ones I could realistically replace are my FTauren Druid, Monk, and Paladin.

P.S. My other regret is not having full 110 alliance classes when leveling didn't suck.
09/27/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Adakar
09/27/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Kebertxela
Because I enjoy subs, like a nice coldcut or meatball sub

meatball double meat extra sauce swiss cheese toasted and an @$$ load of jalapenos.

/end thread

Spicy Chicken subs, or meatball subs!

Yum!

I need a targid....and a sub!
My sub ends in 11 months. While I have not been enjoying the current expansion, there is still a lot of material I haven't done in the previous ones. So right now I'm going back and doing old stuff. I hope they do fix bfa and all the issues. I enjoy the game, just not the current state.
I have a couple friends that still play and won't move to other games. That's really the only reason anymore.
Why would I? Still have plenty to do in 8.0... only 3/8 Heroic in Uldir so far and working on my Horde alt (level 114 right now) at the moment. Then will come 8.1 and do you have ANY IDEA how long I've been wanting to see Night Elven themed gear?!
I'm taking a break for the stupidity of League of Legends. I want them to suffer and I care less about this game. It's screwed me for so long that whatever happens here is incidental.
09/27/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Drewdown
Because I am not a herd animal.

This is why I unsubbed ;)

Because I stopped caring about gear in WoD. They've turned it into an obvious hamsterwheel, so I don't chase it anymore. I just play.
leveling alts, waiting for bfa to get good.