Why aren't you unsubbing

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
im having tons of fun m8.
LOL. This is a weird question because most of the people who hate BfA are no longer here, so you are going to get lots of "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" stuff.

I mean, I'm still here but I can't bring myself to actually play. It's just that I am in the middle of moving and refuse to change anything I don't have to, including unsubbing from WoW. I find comfort in the relative sameness of GD slapfights...
Missing reagent: WoW subscription.
Because I bought a year of gametime using tokens.

That said, I haven't turned the game on in three weeks. I just can't find the interest to play.
09/27/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Scuzz
After that last Azerite post from the blue overlords? Why isn't everyone unsubbing from this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE designed expansion. It's astonishing.

The better question is, if you don't enjoy the game, then why are you still in said game's forums, trying to spread misery and get others to join in your hatred.

If you don't like the game, then move on and let people who enjoy it continue to do so.

The vast majority of the game's players aren't on this forum. Not everyone hates every change that happens. Forums are a funnel for negativity, because most people who are happy with the game don't feel a need to come here and talk about it - because they're busy playing.

I wish everyone would stop acting like the damn world is ending because something happened with balance/tuning that they didn't like. The game is still fun. Stop focusing on the mix/max and enjoy the game itself.
cuz i still need to get exalted with sporeggar
force of habit
I can't unsub. I already have. And besides, I never bought the expansion after I tried the PTR and beta.

09/27/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Fujiko
cuz i still need to get exalted with sporeggar

Best way to do that:

1. Be an herbalist.
2. Spam normal underbog. Kill everything. Herb all the corpses. Turn in sanguine hibiscus to the sporeregar at the entrance. Repeat. Get exalted today.
Because one really bad idea is not going to make me forget about the plethora of other things I enjoy about the game. Azerite sucks balls but I'm not gonna act like i'm gonna uninstall because of a 1% DPS difference.
For the first time in 10 years. I am considering it. I don't think BFA is "terrible", but I completely dislike the Azerite system, and absolute loathe the classes atm. Because of this, I am actually finding it hard to stay logged in for longer than a hour or so now. I used to take a break every few months then come back and play for 10 hours a day or some other unhealthy amount. But leveling from 110-120 feels awfully boring with no skills, no talents, just boring azerite "traits". That combined with what is probably just potential burnout has me seriously on the verge of just moving on.
Still roughly 1 month in.

Give it time, you will start to see the numbers drop off quite soon I suspect (and fast too).
I'm having fun and like the azerite system.
I run a guild. Good people, even the ones that leave for one reason or another. You build up shared history, you work on your game, down bosses, kvetch about the bumps in the WoW dev road, you relax and enjoy each other's company. All for 15 a month - a steal! (granted, I'm in IT, so I would be paying for internet, and PC regardless, that makes it less expensive for me)

Plenty enough in that to stay subbed.
09/27/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Velathara
For the first time in 10 years. I am considering it. I don't think BFA is "terrible", but I completely dislike the Azerite system, and absolute loathe the classes atm. Because of this, I am actually finding it hard to stay logged in for longer than a hour or so now. I used to take a break every few months then come back and play for 10 hours a day or some other unhealthy amount. But leveling from 110-120 feels awfully boring with no skills, no talents, just boring azerite "traits". That combined with what is probably just potential burnout has me seriously on the verge of just moving on.

They cannot exactly add more talents to the game, we are never going to get any more. They should just level cap at 80 or 85.
Because I like subs, they are tasty.
God damn can't people ever just quit the game without making it a grand event?
Because I’ve played other MMOs.
Because I still have a few loose threads to finish up. Then the remaining time can run down to zero.
Cuz this sh1t is cheaper than my lunch.