How can I level faster?

General Discussion
I’ll do a couple quests then I get a kill and collect quest but it takes ages for the item to drop. I killed 15 hawks for 4 feathers. It’s taking me forever.
The funny ones are the ones where they have less than 1 eye or liver per animal. That totally breaks my immersion.
Quests are the fastest way. One dungeon per day for the bonus XP, maybe some island expeditions in there for some quick 10mins of 71k XP if you get tired of questing.
Just skip the quest there are more than enough to get to 120.
09/29/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
The funny ones are the ones where they have less than 1 eye or liver per animal. That totally breaks my immersion.

What do you mean this bear has no brain?!
Do the story lines. Zygor is pretty good for early content.

Yah. How many bears do I have to snuff before I get a liver?

I'm looking at YOU Hemet.
$60

1-110 goes super fast!
09/29/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Phases
Yah. How many bears do I have to snuff before I get a liver?

So I'm a Hunter. Well I used to be before I became a monk, but anyway.

I've got a big gun. I'm not looking for a runty mangy bear when I need some meat and a warm coat/blanket (unless I'm actually starving).

So, I shooting me a big ole fat bear aiming for a heart/lung shot from a safe distance. Liver 90% of the time should be mostly intact, hide should be in really good shape.

Now I could see it when it's those diseased bears in Plaguelands or the infested ones in Hillsbarad, but come on? The rest are all well fed and super healthy!