Mag'har Orcs

General Discussion
Hey Guys

Is there any real reason why it costs like $34AUD to change my Orc to Mag'har Orc?

I understand its a race change, but its pretty much changing from a Green Orc to a Brown Orc. Its not like im changing an Orc to a Tauren.
Because it's exactly the most you're willing to pay.
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
You're getting the reverse Michael Jackson treatment. That surgery on his nose probably costed him a lot. Be thankful you only have to pay $35
Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it.
- Syrus (1st century B.C.)
10/05/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Drèadnought
Is there any real reason why it costs like $34AUD to change my Orc to Mag'har Orc?

Yeah I'd love to go Mag'har but I CANNOT justify spending $27 USD to gain access to brown skin options and weaker racials. I might make a new Mag'har orc shaman and race change this one to Ztroll because at least Ztroll will have different model then I currently have.
Just a couple things to think about before you abandon your green skin.

1. Mag'har cannot be Death Knights.

2. Their clicky racial is worse than the Orc one (random secondary vs primary stat).

3. Their 10% mount speed does not stack with the guild 10%, meaning it does nothing.

4. If you are not a hunter, the 10% pet health means nothing (even if you are the 1% pet damage is probably better).

5. 20% reduced duration on Stuns is far more useful and noticeable than the 10% reduced duration on poisons, diseases and curses.

On the flip side, their heritage armor is pretty awesome.
10/05/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Daes

[/quote]

Plus I'm hella sexy. Trade in good racials for increased sexiness? Yes please!
10/05/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Rokra
10/05/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Daes

[/quote]

Plus I'm hella sexy. Trade in good racials for increased sexiness? Yes please!
not gonna lie, you're actually kinda gross.
Dude. Do you know how expensive it is to automate some pixel changes in an online game? Seriously get a reality check
10/05/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Arjento
Dude. Do you know how expensive it is to automate some pixel changes in an online game? Seriously get a reality check

This is sarcasm, yes?
The main reason is Blizzard doesn’t want you too.

It’s very common practice in all forms of business to charge absurd prices for services the customer wants but the provider doesn’t like to sell.

We all know it’s not to make for money, they would make more sales reducing the prices if that was the goal.
You can hand over the money for instant gratification or level and be awarded exclusive transmog. I seem to lean towards blizzard wanting you to level a new toon or the armor would just be given to you on any capped toon.
Nothing in the explanation for Allied races so much as hinted that Race Change would be given variable costs.
Hey Guys

I understand its a race change, but its pretty much changing from a Green Orc to a Brown Orc. Its not like im changing an Orc to a Tauren.

Because the investors need a 4th Summer villa in Tuscany.
Hey Guys

Blizzard. The answer is, Blizzard.
I'm kind of split on them myself.

I made a Blackrock warrior, but he just doesn't feel like my old Orc warrior from Vanilla. So I may have just ground all that rep out for nothing. RIP me.
Hey Guys

And with that u'll get orc nerfed racials too, dont forget it.