Possible New Races

General Discussion
Vulpera - Horde (Vol'dun, Quest "Into the Dunes")

Tortollan - Alliance (Eventide Delta, Stormsong Valley, Little Tortolla, Dazar'alor, Quest: Cave of Ai-twen)

Thoughts?
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vulpera#/media/File:Kiro.jpg

Vulpera
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Keto#/media/File:Keto.jpg

Tortollan
Nobody wants flipping turtles..

Sethrak or riot.
Tortollans seem to be the neutral generic NPC quest giver race of the expansion. They don't seem to have the gravitas of a player race. I agree about Vulpera. That's about as much of a slam dunk as we're going to find. I personally want Sethrak as the Alliance companion race to the Horde's Vulpera.
Turtles?

Nah, I want snakes.
10/05/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Fahrenheit
Tortollans seem to be the neutral generic NPC quest giver race of the expansion. They don't seem to have the gravitas of a player race.

I agree, was a bit skeptic to put them on there. On the Horde side of the questing the Tortollans seem to be slightly irritated with the Horde though.
Can we please just get the KT and Zanda first?
10/05/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Stiggy
Thoughts?

I'd play a Tortollan Protection Warrior or a Paladin. Doubt they worship the light though.
i really doubt that tortollan will be a playable race, at least not in bfa since is a neutral faction in this expansion, maybe in future expansion, but it would be a oxymoron made them playable now
I would totally roll a fox alt. Vulpera might be the only race which would be worth the effort of "opening" it to my account. ^_^ (I haven't bothered with any of the other allied races.)
10/05/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Stiggy
10/05/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Fahrenheit
Tortollans seem to be the neutral generic NPC quest giver race of the expansion. They don't seem to have the gravitas of a player race.

I agree, was a bit skeptic to put them on there. On the Horde side of the questing the Tortollans seem to be slightly irritated with the Horde though.

The nightborn were too
10/05/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Sorelai
10/05/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Stiggy
Thoughts?

I'd play a Tortollan Protection Warrior or a Paladin. Doubt they have worship the light though.

This would be very interesting. I could see them being played as Mages, Shaman, Hunters, Warriors, Rogues, Monks for sure. I think Paladins and Druids might be a stretch though.
10/05/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Mooñeca
Can we please just get the KT and Zanda first?

I get your point, but speculation is fun. Having more options to create a character you want to play as is fun. Speculation about fun stuff is even more fun.
Vulpera seems to be a sort of animal like race that's in quite a few MMOs... BDO, ArcheAge and Wildstar just to name a couple.
10/05/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Stiggy
Vulpera seems to be a sort of animal like race that's in quite a few MMOs... BDO, ArcheAge and Wildstar just to name a couple.

Also reminds me of "The Puss In Boots"
Wait, why the push for alliance to get snakes? We hardly had any quest lines with them aside from that brief bit in the war campaign.
Id play a tortollan if my racial was tossing turtle shells (baby turtles that did not make it to the water) at mounted players to dismount them in a throwback mario kart-esque manner.
I'm confused why everyone thinks that because of allied races blizzard is going to add every race you can interact with to the game.
10/05/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Whinah
Wait, why the push for alliance to get snakes? We hardly had any quest lines with them aside from that brief bit in the war campaign.

Cause they look cool as hell and we want them to play. It makes more sense for them to go Horde but then that leaves Horde with two races and Alliance with none. So what two races can Ally get?