Possible New Races

General Discussion
Don't the turtles lack a female model?
So what two races can Ally get?

Furbolgs >.<
I would very much like both of those races. Although, the likelihood of armor clipping issues is already giving me anxiety.
10/05/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Lorithyn

Well there is a baby Tortollan in the game.... Joma. And that means that they've had to have reproduced.
10/05/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Genjaku
I would very much like both of those races. Although, the likelihood of armor clipping issues is already giving me anxiety.

Have you played any race besides human or orc?
10/05/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Genjaku

I see it being a huge issue with the Tortollan. Wonder what could be done about their shells?

I think the Vulpera would actually have a lot of the same qualities as Goblins as far as the models go.
Tortollans as a playable race is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
Thankfully, It'll never happen.
I'd love a Tortollan with a racial ability to retreat into my shell and wait for the Warmode Horde to get bored and move on. I would literally play an hour-long waiting game.
10/05/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Lorithyn

They do. The female turtle that gives you the save the baby turtle wq has the same model as others, only minor armor differences between the various turtle folk.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=134344/scrollsage-nola
female

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=138476/collector-kojo
male
10/05/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Camshow

I remember reading someone saying the same thing about Pandaren.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
10/05/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Stiggy
10/05/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Camshow

I remember reading someone saying the same thing about Pandaren.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pandaren are stupid too and I dislike that they actually made it into the game as a playable race.
10/05/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Maximilian
I'd love a Tortollan with a racial ability to retreat into my shell and wait for the Warmode Horde to get bored and move on. I would literally play an hour-long waiting game.

This is more of a complaint against warmode than for wanting allied races. Turn warmode off then.
10/05/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Darkani
Nobody wants flipping turtles..

Sethrak or riot.
Turtles are adorable though.
10/05/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Whinah
Wait, why the push for alliance to get snakes? We hardly had any quest lines with them aside from that brief bit in the war campaign.

Because what other new-to-expansion race could the Alliance possibly get? Blizzard didn't bother to add anything interesting and worthwhile into Kul Tiras that could possibly end up an Allied Race.
Danger noodle or riot
10/05/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Nighdarke
10/05/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Whinah
Wait, why the push for alliance to get snakes? We hardly had any quest lines with them aside from that brief bit in the war campaign.

Cause they look cool as hell and we want them to play. It makes more sense for them to go Horde but then that leaves Horde with two races and Alliance with none. So what two races can Ally get?

Ummm Mogu and Naga?
10/05/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Iyoma
Because what other new-to-expansion race could the Alliance possibly get? Blizzard didn't bother to add anything interesting and worthwhile into Kul Tiras that could possibly end up an Allied Race.

Along those lines. Blizzard went out of their way to withhold any interaction between Vulpera and Alliance. Outside of hostile pirates, we interact with one, and she's a neutral pet battle NPC. Alliance has zero positive interactions with them otherwise.

Also, it seems like Blzzard went out of their way to have Alliance have good relations with the leader of the Devoted Sethrak during the Alliance War Campaign. Like, we have no idea what's going on in Vol'dun. But the one thing we do is save Vorrik's life and take back the Temple of the Devoted before any Horde show up. Then watch the Vampire elf drink a Gnome.
10/05/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Darkani
Nobody wants flipping turtles..

Sethrak or riot.

I think you meant to say Ethereals or riot.
Has the speculation about Mekkatorque bringing Junker Gnomes into alliance been debunked or something? Or is everyone just ignoring it because they don't want them?