Destiny 2 is now better than WoW

General Discussion
Can you believe that this game has gone downhill so much? In ONE expansion.
I got destiny 2 for free and I still feel like I got ripped off. The game is garbage.

Wow is much better. Go back to your fps kid.
Seeing as this has been the norm since the dawning of wow nope. Forums say "expac X is killing wow"
Considering Bungie re-introduced the same problems they already had and solved in the first destiny and are still ripping people off on breadcrumb DLC.....no.

BFA is bad, but Destiny 2 is worse.
Destiny 2 doesn’t let you communicate with other players. It’s beyond stupid how do you do group content?
WoD made me go to Destiny, Destiny 2 made me come back
I thought about getting the forsaken dlc. But to get it, I need to buy dlc 1 and dlc 2 and then buy forsaken. That's dumb and just makes me feel like I'm being ripped off.

09/25/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Matunus
Destiny 2 doesn’t let you communicate with other players. It’s beyond stupid how do you do group content?

With microphones? Destiny is fine and the PvE is fun. Raids were great but yeah. Too expensive for me.
09/25/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Felsavior
I got destiny 2 for free and I still feel like I got ripped off. The game is garbage.

Wow is much better. Go back to your fps kid.
Bungie lost me on Destiny 2. They'd have to give me Forsaken before I even considered going back. On the other hand, the only thing stopping me from leaving WoW is there's nothing else catching my interest right now.
09/25/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Orillan

I love D2, it is like OverWatch but a story. If you like fps games, I recommend you try it.
I'd rather play Overwatch with excessive diarrhea and a migraine simultaneously than Destiny 2.
09/25/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Webson
I'd rather play Overwatch with excessive diarrhea and a migraine simultaneously than Destiny 2.

This, so much this.
09/25/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Orillan

LMAO comparing a co-op basically fps to a mmorpg. Cute. Also, you are still actively here so I guess WoW must not be all that bad to you.
Shadow alt: check
Dumb statement: check
Sunday: hmmmm wait a second.
09/25/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Matunus
I’m late to this party but they have chat integration now ya goofy goober.
except unlike wow destiny 2 has had

exp throttling
token throttling
vast majority of holiday items locked behind a cash shop
a DLC that had even less content than WoD
Lies about said exp throttling
stealth nerfed exp gains after said lies.
a focus on cash shop because making content was "to hard"
Orillan you really need to humor warning your thread titles, I got tea all over my keyboard and nearly choked.