I just can't bring myself to play BFA

Movies, TV and Entertainment
I have not played since getting BFA Pathfinder Part 1. I have no interest whatsoever.

Now I am enjoying Life is Strange 2 and soon Bard's Tale 4. :)

If you are bored come visit me on Twitch. Look for Jessikat. :)
odd that you are still paying blizzard, in order to post in the forums.
10/02/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Meanpal
It's not like your forum access ceases the moment you unsub.

Furthermore, it might just be impossible to log on for OP but the hope for improvement keeps some people subscribed.

Kind of funny to think about how that thin little strand of hope might be the only thing keeping this ship afloat...
I don't even know if I have pathfinder pt 1 and I don't even care to look. That tells you how important BFA is to me.
I used to play wow every day. Haven't played wow in weeks.
When you unsub you still get access to the game and forums till the end of the month when your time runs out.
You are not alone darling. The doomsayers at the start of legion were right this game is dying.
Life is Strange seems worth checking out.
I'm the same way. The gameplay isn't fun, the most I've done in the past 2 weeks is log on, do a couple laps in Boralus, have 0 motivation to do...anything, and then log off. 13 days of World of Forums to go.

But hey, at least there's an ad for WoW plushies on the launcher now. Gotta get that $$ in other ways.
10/02/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Dliver
Life is Strange seems worth checking out.

Does this mean going outside?
Cause ain't gonna happen.
10/02/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Avanah
I have not played since getting BFA Pathfinder Part 1. I have no interest whatsoever.

Now I am enjoying Life is Strange 2 and soon Bard's Tale 4. :)

If you are bored come visit me on Twitch. Look for Jessikat. :)

I picked up that Frostpunk/This War of Mine combo on steam so I've been on them.
Their reward systems ruined BfA. Everything else was fun to me. PvP gearing at 120 is dependent upon probability, not time expenditure or skill, rating, etc. Ultimately, it boils down to the probability of getting what you want. They ruined PvP by doing that, I don't enjoy playing until I randomly get the item I want. I want to play to earn currency and get my own items, I don't want blizzards stupid loot system choosing the gear I have to use. On top of that, the PvP loot system is really buggy and when you conquest max for the week sometimes the stupid quest won't come through.

In catering to dumb new players who want everything instantaneously handed to them from a chest drop, Blizzard legit ruined PvP itemization. It's v stupid. I'm still playing because I enjoy parts of the game, but I am playing much less, and it's disheartening that Blizzard continues to just turn everything into a chest drop instead of actually letting you pick your own rewards.
I'm enjoying the game. I would have given it an 8/10 before, but it's dropped to a 4/10 for me due to the inundation of Social Justice and Feminist doctrine present in BfA.

It's really a shame when I come to play a video game to avoid politics, and then I am thrust into politics as I play the game.
I don't even have pathfinder pt1 nor allied races unlocked. Have not logged into my main in 4 days. Not interested anymore, this expansion is such garbage and simply not fun.
It's terribly boring. I've been playing world of final fantasy myself, better story than this nonsense in the first 7 chapters.
Really sad to see the state of the game, about the only propose it serves is keeping me occupied during my meetings when I telecommute.
Even then it's boring, and that says something.
10/02/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Sevaryn
I'm enjoying the game. I would have given it an 8/10 before, but it's dropped to a 4/10 for me due to the inundation of Social Justice and Feminist doctrine present in BfA.

It's really a shame when I come to play a video game to avoid politics, and then I am thrust into politics as I play the game.

That sounds like a different problem, your own personal issue with gender roles, insecurity and perhaps lack of education. Has nothing to do with the game.
Neither of those games are great
Thought I'd reply before my Sub runs out tomorrow. It was a free Month btw since a Token paid for it.

Seems like you are clueless about how Subs work in WoW also.

So, all I am waiting for now is Vanilla to release.

Time to warm up for it....
10/02/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Hivemind
It's not like your forum access ceases the moment you unsub.

Furthermore, it might just be impossible to log on for OP but the hope for improvement keeps some people subscribed.

Kind of funny to think about how that thin little strand of hope might be the only thing keeping this ship afloat...

A thin sliver as it may be, if only...