A Message from Mike Morhaime

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
Thank you so much Mike!
Very sad news, good luck sir.
Stay classy, Mike.
Mike, what did you do?

No one just steps down?!?!
Thank you for everything. I met you at blizzcon one year and glad I got too. Good luck in your future
First Metzen, now Morheim.

Its a new day at Blizzard folks.

Good luck Mr.Morheim, and thank you for everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-PwyeRPAQ
Light bless you.
'I truly believe that this amazing community has the potential to be a shining light to the rest of the industry by setting a positive example of inclusivity, tolerance, and acceptance toward others. In the words of one of Blizzard’s core values: remember to always play nice; play fair. I know this community is capable of changing the world.'
Bye bye forums then. By this statement the toxicity of them is in the same boat as exploiters. As It. Should. Be.
Thank you Mike, will miss watching you during the opening ceremony of Blizzcon.
Take care, my man. Thank you for everything you've brought us over the years.
Yo Mike,

Thanks for giving us so many wonderful games and world's to dive into. It's been amazing.

God speed!
Thanks so much mike for the dedication :) Wish you well on future endeavors.
"May you be in Heaven half an hour before the Devil knows you're dead!"
Thank you Mike. Over half my life has had Blizzard games as a constant, and some of my best friends have been made through the games you've created. Best wishes to you and your family on your next adventure!
Thank you Mike!
Thanks for everything Mike! You've helped create some of my favorite games of all time, that in turn helped me to become the Blizzard fan-boy that I am today. Hearing that you're stepping down is bittersweet; it's the end of an era for Blizzard, but it's good to know you'll still be around as an advisor.
Thank you for everything Mike. So glad I was able to meet and get a picture and chat with you those many years ago at BlizzCon. You are truly an inspiration and an amazing human being.
Thank you Mike for creating something that is such an important and enjoyable part of my life and has been for over a decade now.

Good luck in your future endeavors
Wow, end of an era.

Thank you for your contribution to... well a pretty significant chunk of my early adult life, I don't think I'd be the same person I am without it. Thank you.