363 Resto Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
4/8 Mythic exp Resto Druid LF a guild

Former top 100 raider getting back into the game this expansion.

Can do most times and most days

Post your stuff and Ill be in contact.
========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
Server: Sargeras - High Pop
Faction: Alliance
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding for Heroic/Mythic
Progression: 7/8H 0/8M
Schedule: Tu/Th 8PM - 12AM EST
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
Please add the following btags:
Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351
<Cut Raiders> is looking for more talent to fill our team!

We are currently 7/8H and 1/8M.

Comprised of a team of friends and family forged through raiding, Cut Raiders is a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of attaining Cutting Edge in each raiding tier. In our free time we push M+, do old raids and hang around as friends in Discord. We have a lot of fun outside of raid, but get serious inside. If you're looking for a stable place to learn, progress, and ultimately down bosses, consider <Cut Raiders!>

Raid times are:
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9PM to 12AM EST

Current Needs:
MW Monk (Heals)

Current raid requirements are:
355 iLevel and 19/20 Neck

Any logs provided are greatly appreciated!

For more information or to have an interview, contact:
Eriko [RL]
Quiet#7165(Discord)
strongbow#1156 (BN)

Ashley [GM]
Valylei#1145
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 23+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Uldir Progress
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: OPEN=OT(high)
Melee DPS : Dh/Dk(low)
Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm),Boomy( med)
Heals: Rdruid (hiigh)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
<Influence> of Arthas is currently recruiting a Resto Druid for our core mythic progression roster! I'll drop a link to our main post here, along with some quick details in case you don't have time to read much.

Main Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769317590#1

Progress:
1/8M 7/8H

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7-10pm EST
Thursday: 7-10pm EST
Sunday: 7-10pm EST

Bailey#11727

Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ 8/8H 3/8M
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled.
⦁ Monk (MW)
⦁ Druid(Resto/Feral)
⦁ Mage
⦁ Death Knight (DPS)
⦁ Warlock

We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
Zen Mechanics on Illidan Horde
Raid times: 7-11pm Tue/Thurs
Prog: 7/8H 1/8M
BTag: Traun#1280
Hello,

Facepalm is a 6 year old guild currently located on Zul’jin. We are currently 8/8H, 1/8M. We raid T/W/TH from 9-1130CST.

Contact me in game at btag Milroy#1497
Hey! 2/8M as well, looking for a strong healer. Cliffnotes: Perenolde/Cairne, PvE realm, medium pop. Raids are Tues/Wed/Sunday 8:30pm-12am Eastern.

Hit me up on my Bnet if you want to chat: Mehan#1804. Or if I'm not around, try: Xansten#1241, or Jazus#1199.

Hoping we get to chat!
Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being underway. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Hey, <Small Indie Company> is recruiting ranged dps and healers for our mythic rooster. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST (8-11 ST) We run a two week trial period for each individual. We are currently 2/8 M 8/8 H 8/8 N.
Add me on bnet and we can chat, Oreo#12288
It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild working on mythic progression needing more healers.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 2/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
a healer
(always looking for good dps!)

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)
<Swear Words> is an newly-formed progression guild of seasoned players looking for more competent and punctual members to fill for our core team. We expect people to show up on time and pull their weigh, but we enjoy having a good time and having fun while we do it.
Currently Looking for 1 Tank and 2 Heals
We raid Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30 -10:30 EST on Stormrage Alliance.
Our team progression is 10/10 Normal 3/10 Heroic; most of us have higher progression and AOTC.
If you are interested in joining our ranks, please reply to this post or contact our GM/Raid leader by shooting him a message through his B-tag: Muhatas#1364
Yo.

We/re 8/8H, 1/8M as of this week. Cleared H in 3 hours Tuesday. We do M+ and just started doing RBGs.
Alliance. 7:30-10:30 CT, T/W/THR.

#Speabs1375 is me, my mates are below if I'm not on.

GM -BTag Fuzzy#1494 Discord Fuzzy#4916
Co - GM / RL Psychosiz#1816
Officer Agreb25#1353
Hi there! Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow [H] is currently looking for DPS to round out our Mythic roster! We are 8/8H and 2/8M on a 2 day/week schedule. We raid Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 EST with an optional Heroic on Tuesday.

We are a group of raiders that raided in hardcore progression guilds over the years looking for a less intense raid schedule for BFA. We plan to earn Cutting Edge Achievements moving forward with the expansion.

Add my Btag: Musclebadger#1829 so we can chat!
<Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PST (Alliance)

Hello! Ubiquitous was 8/11 Mythic in Antorus, and we are currently recruiting for BfA. We are looking for raiders (current or past!) and ask that you have past mythic experience. We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H Uldir, and looking for people who are 360+ ilvl.

Currently Recruiting:
    Resto Shamans
    Resto Druids
    Rogues
    Demon Hunter (dps)
    Any exceptional DPS

About us
Some of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through mythic Uldir, with Cutting Edge as our goal. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life.

Raid Times
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen and we just ask as much notice as possible.

Raiding Environment/Benefits
Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Repairs along with food/flasks and possibly more will be taken care of.

Loot Rules
Obviously Master Looter is gone, however any tradable items that the player does not want to keep/equip will be assigned by the Loot Council, they may also keep BoEs in order to fund the GB.

Contact us
The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Erinalia#1190 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!
Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
8/8H, 3/8M guild with 7% on Vectis.

<No Bully> is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9PST

Alt Raid/Achievements:
Sunday
6-9PST

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for all healers, mainly priests but will consider all classes.

If interested please message:
Rotnob#1279
Datarro#1770
Billyboi#11438