Please Blizz. MM needs some love.

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Please. Its been wack since BFA's beta and there is just so much about it that feels frustrating. Aimed shot alone is supposedly our main ability and if we want to use it. To be viable in arena, we must first find Azerite gear that stacks steady shots to actually make aimed do considerable damage based on it's cast time.

Cast like 5 steady to charge then doubletap and sit casting a LOONG 2.5 second just to hit. Meanwhile the enemy can run out of range, behind a pillar, run circles around you, stun, knock back, etc... Its just painfully slow and unrewarding to play MM since the expansion launched.. It needs a bit of love.. Anyone out there responsible for playing MM... Give it a look. Many of us love this spec and really don't wanna drop it just because people abuse us for playing it in Arena right now. :(
I've been tempting to drop it and just reroll mage. =/
Yes, MM is garbage and they don't care. Didn't care in alpha, beta, or now so w/e. Just reroll or unsub. :/
Why bother changing the rotation from Legion to BfA if they aren't going to tune it? They could have just kept most of the spec the exact same.

More thoughts here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769317387
for real, dump precision shots and just buff arcane shot damage to give us a reliable damage dealer when we cant plant our feet
INC azerite trait that makes aimed shot instacast.
10/08/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Hansgrell
for real, dump precision shots and just buff arcane shot damage to give us a reliable damage dealer when we cant plant our feet
I hate how fast we run out of focus. Needs to either have more generators and the focus dump needs to be more rewarding
Mobility isn't an issue, at least not in PvE. I haven't had a problem finding a place to plant myself every time I get a LS proc throughout uldir. I preferred when it was optional in WoD though. You would plant yourself for a damage boost but otherwise you could use anything on the move.

What really needs to get changed is our AoE limits, nonexistent two-target cleave, awkward dps CD, lone wolf<pet on ST fights, two button rotation, reliance on RNG, boring talents, and substantial lack of utility.
There was a post during beta that EXTENSIVELY went over the issues with MM and a blue responded about how they were listening and now look at it's state. They clearly have no intentions on fixing it.

If you're going to keep the ridiculous cast time, AT LEAST let us move while using it. That or give us a talent that replaces Aimed Shot with something else.
10/10/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Hastega
There was a post during beta that EXTENSIVELY went over the issues with MM and a blue responded about how they were listening and now look at it's state. They clearly have no intentions on fixing it.

If you're going to keep the ridiculous cast time, AT LEAST let us move while using it. That or give us a talent that replaces Aimed Shot with something else.

THey could of made movable aimed shot an azerite trait
Don't expect them to reply