you can give them sweep and ring
You can make them the best healer

But they will still tell you over and over
MW ISNT GOOD WE GET CCD SOMETIMES

you know how hard it is to get anything on a good mw
or how much unlimited mana a good mw has
or how much healing a sh!t mw can do
or how much offensive utility any mw has

good meme if you don’t think bar non for low to high not top range ladder play mw isn’t the best healer in the game by Miles

b-b-but assassination rogues
they stun me and I die!!!!!
yeah so do hpals !@#$ youre a supreme meme if you think you have it any worse
at least if you have 1/10th of a brain you can preemptively react and give yourself the things you need to not die in kidney then peel for yourself
gl doing anything besides bop then dying immediately out of it on hpal

point blank that is a universal feel for all healers and assass itself is just a problem
Preach
09/29/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Squishy
you know what I HATE about mws

you can give mw 75k hps on demand
you can “fix” their mana (it’s good)
you can give them sweep and ring
You can make them the best healer

But they will still tell you over and over
MW ISNT GOOD WE GET CCD SOMETIMES
Don't think I've heard any mistweaver say that it's bad right now. They'll say it FEELS bad to play because it's so clunky, and has obvious flaws in the spec, but most will agree that their healing is too high.

Getting sweep and ring came at the cost of para being a 45 sec cd instead of a 15 second cd, and ring's duration was nerfed.

you know how hard it is to get anything on a good mw
or how much unlimited mana a good mw has
or how much healing a sh!t mw can do
or how much offensive utility any mw has
Agreed

good meme if you don’t think bar non for low to high not top range ladder play mw isn’t the best healer in the game by Miles
I think the strong utility of other healers and their more constant ability to negate CC ends up making them a better option tbh. Being able to sit moonkin form and still cast regrowth / cyclone while avoiding polies is pretty strong, or just shifting to bear if you want to play guardian affiny. Tournament yesterday only saw one series of MW gameplay, and the last game they switched off for R druid.

Not saying MW doesn't have its place, but the mechanics of other healers seems to make them consistently picked in the tourney scene over mistweavers. Will have to see today with the NA teams though, as MW is more of a mongo healer, and the mongos are in the US.

b-b-but assassination rogues
they stun me and I die!!!!!
yeah so do hpals !@#$ youre a supreme meme if you think you have it any worse
at least if you have 1/10th of a brain you can preemptively react and give yourself the things you need to not die in kidney then peel for yourself
gl doing anything besides bop then dying immediately out of it on hpal
While I agree there is stuff you can preemptively do, it's a lot more high risk to pop cds like that without being guaranteed that the vendetta is being committed. All the other healers either have a form they can shift to to reduce damage preemptively, or have cooldowns they can pop during stuns. Mistweaver has neither, so they're forced to commit 1.5 min+ cds and hope to god the assass pulls the trigger on vendetta.

The H pally equivalent of fort brew is usable while stunned (though I know that does limited good) and is a 1 min cd, whereas fort brew is a 1.5 min cd and cannot be used in stuns. H pals also have bop and bubble that they can use while stunned, and that removes vendetta entirely.

point blank that is a universal feel for all healers and assass itself is just a problem
Agreed.
09/28/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Ahhfckdeter
I don't get it. People didn't like Rshamans and Rdruids afking behind the pillar doing monster healing with no effort and taking every game to deep dampening without ooming. But current Monks do just that and nobody seems to mind?

Someone didn't take their smart pills this morning.
09/29/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Wolloolloo
09/28/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Tornadotom
The only thing really crazy about MW right now is Way of the Crane, but the fact that it costs 25% of your mana to use kinda makes it ok, even though a healer hitting for 30k+ is never ok

You know that this 25% is from BASE mana pool (20k) and not 25% of MW spec total mana pool (100k), right?

So, it costs 5k mana for a MW... just a little bit more than a coupl
e hots from a druid (if my math is correct)

This is 100% incorrect. It is 25% of total mana. If we crane more than once in a fight, we will be oom.
09/29/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Rot
This is 100% incorrect. It is 25% of total mana. If we crane more than once in a fight, we will be oom.
Isn't entirely true. You just have to tie it to mana tea EVERY time you pop it, which makes it a 12.5% mana cost... Mana tea and crane both being on GCD makes this feel terrible though, and mana tea being a 1.5 min cd while crane is a 1 min cd makes it feel rough as well.
Drainer and Cdew rerolled MW, haha.
09/29/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Courser
Drainer and Cdew rerolled MW, haha.
Drainer played MW last expac... Doesn't really qualify as rerolling if it's one of your mains...

As for cdew, he plays all the healers it seems like, but generally that's just on live and not tourneys. Now if you see him come out in the tourney as mistweaver, that'll be a different story. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't switched to it previous to this though, as aggressive as his team likes to play, I'd think crane would fit right into that.
Cdew almost won blizzcon as mw at the start of legion, most of the series he played in with smexxin and snuts that year were mw lock sham. Him playing it now isn't necessarily a re roll, he's always been pretty good with it.
mistweaver definitely has the highest output in terms of raw heals - i think wotc damage needs a little bit of a nerf though... seems a little too strong
09/29/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Brewers
mistweaver definitely has the highest output in terms of raw heals - i think wotc damage needs a little bit of a nerf though... seems a little too strong

Then the mana cost needs to come WAY down.

09/29/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Fox
09/29/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Rot
Isn't entirely true. You just have to tie it to mana tea EVERY time you pop it, which makes it a 12.5% mana cost... Mana tea and crane both being on GCD makes this feel terrible though, and mana tea being a 1.5 min cd while crane is a 1 min cd makes it feel rough as well.

So IF you pop a CD to pop a bigger CD, it will be reduced still +7000 more than what we were arguing.
09/29/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Brewers
mistweaver definitely has the highest output in terms of raw heals

idk about all that when disc priests are rivaling our healing and also doing 800k dmg