Skimpy Mog Showoff thread. Rate above 1-10!

General Discussion
Time for a fun mog show off thread with the category being skimpy mogs. Feel free to discuss what your mogs are about, but you can also leave it up to the next person to try and guess. Male characters are also highly encouraged to shared theirs as well. Don't see as many skimpy mogs on male characters, but they often make for some really good ones. Also don't forget to rate the person above 1-10.

PS: This version of my mog is not 100% complete yet, but 90% there. Still need other weapon to match and a certain shoulder item.
10/01/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Gnomest
Time for a fun mog show off thread with the category being skimpy mogs. Feel free to discuss what your mogs are about, but you can also leave it up to the next person to try and guess. Male characters are also highly encourage to shared theirs as well. Don't see as many skimpy mogs on male characters, but they often make for some really good ones. Also don't forget to rate the person above 1-10.

PS: This version of my mog is not 100% complete yet, but 90% there. Still need other weapon to match and a certain shoulder item.
7/10
Hello, ladies

*sways hips*
10/01/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Gnomest
disgusting rogue gnome trying to imitate a demon hunter. Skimpy mogs and glaives are for not for you!
10/01/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Nightborne
Hello, ladies

*sways hips*

I may not be your intended audience, but... I'll give you a silver if you let me drool anyways. 8/10
does this count?
I wouldn't call it skimpy, but it is somewhat sensuous. I'd say around 7/10 due to that its kinda on the generic side.

PS: I know my mog isn't skimpy, but many have told me I look handsome in it.
10/10

I'm yours
I really can't say that I've ever actually seen a skimpy mog.

... what?
10/01/2018 01:00 AMPosted by Magazapper
I really can't say that I've ever actually seen a skimpy mog.

... what?
Well, whatever it is, you rock it, girlfriend. 10/10.
@Iì Eh, not bad for a nekkid elf. 9/10

This set is called [Butt] Kicking Suit, because it was originally my PvP mog. It was made to go with the gun. As a little nub, I spent hours farming all the mats (yes, all of them) to build my Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer. It was my favorite gun ever. When I bought Wrath, of course it was quickly replaced by a more powerful weapon, but I held on to gun I had so lovingly crafted while leveling in Outland (I was also oblivious it was a "tank gun" at the time). It was beautiful and I'd worked hard to make it, and flashed green when you fired it. It was mine forever.

When Tmog became a thing, the first thing I did was mog my weapon. When I found Mog-it, and could more easily design complete sets, it was shelved for a time because there was no good match for it. Instead I developed my crazy rainbow set Aposmatic, which features a similar red and gold gun with a blue flash. Then these shoulder dropped in Mists, and I realized they'd be a good match, with their similar colors and glow (I also do not like the rest of that set at all. Only the shoulders are worth a darn.) When dual spec was a thing, Aposmatic became my PvE set's mog, and this was PvP.

When dual spec was discontinued, I pretty lost interest in keeping dedicated PvP gear (and PvP in general because I'm too lazy to swap talents and other crap). Now I just swap between them when I feel like it. Typically, this is the mog I use while leveling and until Pathfinder kicks in. Once I can fly, I prefer to used the Ashes and Aposmatic looks better with that mount.
@Xialla. 9/10. I like it. Interesting pieces I don't see very often and everything matches pretty well.
10/01/2018 01:50 AMPosted by Vallidoria
@Xialla. 9/10. I like it. Interesting pieces I don't see very often and everything matches pretty well.

Very nice, simple but effective
8/10
Ah. I was hoping you'd post. Definitely a 10/10. Don't see too many skimpy male mogs often, but let alone on male gnomes. To me you look like some sort of really eccentric scientist that has just decided to go out streaking to help come up with a grand idea for inventions. Well done!

disgusting rogue gnome trying to imitate a demon hunter. Skimpy mogs and glaives are for not for you!

The gnome way of being a demon hunter is not by going through Ilidian, but by replicating everything demon hunters can do through engineering and imbuing it with fel magic. Clearly your jealous that I look like even more of a demon hunter than you do.
Personally I think you make an adorable Demon Hunter. 8/10
Looks good I'd give a solid 8 out of 10, the classic goldkini, i just think the silhouette could be better with the gold.

But i like it, good job,
9/10. I know a lot of skimpy plate mogs out there tend to look the same, but you've managed to make yours look different enough so that it's enjoyable! I like it.

For mine, I attempted to blend all three characteristics of him together, namely him being an orc, a mage, and also being able to show off for the big, strapping warrior orcbois he'd be on the field with. :3

The fact that he's a cryomancer while also being so red was funny enough to me that I wouldn't ever dare to change his spec, either.
10/01/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Hordrak
9/10. I know a lot of skimpy plate mogs out there tend to look the same, but you've managed to make yours look different enough so that it's enjoyable! I like it.

For mine, I attempted to blend all three characteristics of him together, namely him being an orc, a mage, and also being able to show off for the big, strapping warrior orcbois he'd be on the field with. :3

The fact that he's a cryomancer while also being so red was funny enough to me that I wouldn't ever dare to change his spec, either.

10/10. I didn't think I could be into a male orc skimpy mod but you pull it off with a very he-man air about you. You don't need no damn armor.

This is my "I graduated worgen rehab with a D minus and I still won't let them bathe me" mog
10/01/2018 02:25 AMPosted by Lyca

10/10. I didn't think I could be into a male orc skimpy mod but you pull it off with a very he-man air about you. You don't need no damn armor.

This is my "I graduated worgen rehab with a D minus and I still won't let them bathe me" mog

Love it. Love your outfit. Love your name. 10/10.

I just changed into this so armory might have it updated *fingers crossed*.

I made this a long time ago. Being able to hide the shoulders was a recent improvement.
You are using a mog that looks like it dates back to the days of BC and I like that aspect of it. Although I wouldn't exactly consider it a skimpy mog per say. In fact not even so much a sensuous mog. It looks like the mog of an experienced, but average joe of a draenei worker. I'd say about 7-9/10 depending on what you are aiming for. In terms of how much it fits as a skimpy mog, I'd say around maybe 4/10.