Disc priest LF new home.

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a new home, for my main. She's a disc priest with a shadow off spec. I prefer to heal though. I'm 7/8 on normal and only 3/8 on heroic, I'm 361 ilevel. I'm not posting from her because I'm still currently in a guild. It would be cool if your guild has a discord because I am very social and tend to play daily. I'm not only looking to raid but I like to PvP as well. I am not a hardcore player, I just play to have fun. I am trying to become a better player and I take constructive criticism well. I think I've rambled on enough now. If you'd like to get to know more about me as a player, drop your btag or discord below. If you have a guild recruitment application, I can fill that out as well. Thank you for your time.

I also have no issue switching realms.
Add me on btag: Thread#11619
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey! You sound like you would fit in great with our guild! We are a social guild primarily. We raid casually and a lot of members PvP a lot as well. The goal is for my members to be having fun and wow not becoming another job. I'm usually on every day for at least a couple of hours, unless I had to work a double or something. Here's the spiel of everything about the guild! =) We also could definitely use a disc priest!
(H) The Verdish Empire- Moonguard is a social raiding guild recruiting all levels! We raid casually on Thursdays at 10pm CST and looking to add another day. We are new and looking to fill our ranks! If there is anything you want to get started in the guild let me know! We have several members also interested in pvp and do that from time to time. All levels and interests are welcome to join!

We are especially looking for people to join our raids. We are casual, so attendance is not mandatory. We raid starting at 10pm CST and I am looking at getting another day set up so we can have a day for progress and one for farm. I hope we can progress eventually to mythic level content. We are looking for people of all classes to join. This is casual, but I do want to progress. Attendance is not mandatory, but coming to raid prepared is. By this I mean please research your class and fights.

Ultimately, this is a game and I want anybody who joins us to have fun playing it. I have been in hardcore guilds before and raiding became another job and I did not have the time or energy for that. I do want to progress, but I am not having a race. Anybody who joins my guild I want them to enjoy themselves. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

-Jumpernickel
BNET: Kayla#1755
<Dark Clan of Fenris> - The Venture Co. could be the new home you are looking for.

Established in 2009 with a traditional focus in pvp, we have branched out into raiding for BFA and need more to fill our ranks. We are a laid back guild and understand that real life comes first. As such we have no requirements that you attend every raid but look to provide you the opportunity to raid when you want.

Current Progress:
8/8 N Uldir
5/8 Heroic

Raid Times (PST):
Tues 6:00-8:00 Normal Uldir
Wed-Thurs 6:00-8:00 Heroic Uldir
Friday-Sat 6:00-8:00 RBGs

What we expect:
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and follow strats
- Discord with working mic
- Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family!

What To Expect From Us:
-Drama free Guild environment
-Lots of laughs
-Structured raids for current content (no more pugging!!!)
-Organized pvp (world, arenas, rbgs)

Oraye#1196
Zethlar#1823
Visadaria#1182
It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
<UR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN> or UDMAF for short on Area 52 Is a 2 day planned Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to take a relaxed approach to raiding in both attitude and schedule, but also being dedicated and driven to seek Mythic progression within the current tier.

So if you’d like a more relaxed environment and raiding schedule while still tackling Mythic raiding we may be a good fit for you!

Our current goal for Uldir is to clear Heroic by Week 5 and then begin Mythic. Though we are still in a building phase for the roster so be aware that hiccups may happen.

Raiding Schedule
- Monday/Wednesday
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Progression
- 8/8 Normal Uldir
- 5/8 Heroic Uldir

Basic Requirements
- Be punctual. With such a light raiding schedule we can’t stress this enough. We need our members here and on time.
- If you can’t make a raid night or will be late you must let us know in advance.
- Stable internet connection.
- Be mature and respectful
- Lastly, be of the right mindset. We want people who are chill and enjoyable to raid with.

Currently Recruiting

- Boomkin: Very High
- Rogue: Very High
- Havoc: Very High
- DPS Warrior: Very High
- Mistweaver: High
- Disc/Holy Priest: High

If your Class/Spec isn’t listed don’t feel discouraged. We’re always open to recruiting any exceptional players that we feel will be a good fit for UDMAF.

If you’re interested and/or have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Guild Master - Sheepifying#1979
Recruitment Officer - Ren#1995

Thank you and we look forward to talking with you.
Hello!

I saw your post and I think you would be a great fit for the CommonWealth! We have been around since 2012 and have 850+ members with a 30 day inactivity policy. We are looking to add more raid teams. I don't want to say we are semi-harcore. We are just really laid back. But when it comes time to get !@#$ done, we get %^-* done.

We are currently Looking for these roles in our heroic/mythic team
1 Healer
multiple dps(ranged specifically would be great)

On the Normal/Heroic Raid team. Healers and Dps. All

We as well have weekly events. We have a weekly raffle for the guild(prize pool is gold). The pool was around 75k last week. As well we have a day for mythic+ dungeons. We have a day for PVP.
RAID TIMES:
We raid on tuesday and thursdays @ 7:30pm EST.
We are on stormrage [A]
Currently Have Uldir as Followed.
Normal:8/8
heroic:7/8
Mythic:1/8
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/CommonWealth

Application:https://goo.gl/forms/YY0uYgSNtE0TrO4K2

Contact info:
Battle.net: Denzilo#1844
Discord:Bubon1c#6319

I really do hope to talk to you. I think as long as you are ok with Alliance( wow tokens are really cheap rn) we are the perfect guild for you. If not, I hope you find a good home.
<LF Waldo PST> US- Mal’Ganis. LF RANGE dps and possibly a healer to further our progression. ATM we are 5/8 Heroic. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-11:30pm EST and a optional Saturday Raid. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight.
Add me Tharticus#1764
Gonna keep this short and sweet. <Faceroll>[H] on Arthas is recruiting we need 2 dps and 1 heals for our 2 day raid week. Friday and Saturdays 7-1030pm PST. Pushing heroic and mythic raid content, and also destroying some M+ keys. Get in touch man would love to hear from you. We are currently 5/8 Heroic.
Healzofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
We are Currently 5/8 H !
If this sounds like a good fit please drop a quick 2 min app at www.faceroll.org we are almost full on our 20 man roster.
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Hi,

We are currently recruiting for a healing priest. Your ilvl is right in line with our other members.

A little about us:
<NaCly> is a Horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis-US server that is focused on progression and is seeking new members for our Heroic to Mythic raid team.
We raid 2 nights a week and strive to progress as far as possible in the current and upcoming tiers of content.

What Kind of Players Are We Looking For?
We are looking for raiders that want a light 2 day/week schedule but are focused on content.
The raiders of NaCly are individuals who are knowledgeable about their class and the fights being attempted. We encourage our raiders to use any available online resources to improve their play. This includes sites like WarcraftLogs, Wow Analyzer, YouTube videos, etc.
If you need help with resources, the guild is extremely knowledgeable and willing to help you out!
(As a former healer priest myself, AutomaticJak is an INSANE resource for priests!)

Some Info about our Raids:
- We are currently 5/8H 7/8N
- We raid on Thursday and Sunday from 8PM-11PM ST (9PM-12AM EST).
- We expect raiders to maintain at least an 80% attendance rate.
- We have an active Discord for voice communication.
- Food and Cauldron provided.

Outside of our normal raid nights we do alt and achievement runs, Mythic +’s, PVP and much more!.

We would love for you to join us on your current server and see how you fit even before xfering to the server.
If you would like more information you can contact me on discord: Nezzark#2692.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you!
Hey,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing to clear Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We are recruiting to fill out our 20 man roster.

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) Normal Thursday 9 - 12 CST

We push M+ on non-raid evenings and often have two M+ groups going on weekends.

What we're looking for
I don’t care what your class is as long as you’re a good player. Feral druid? Outlaw Rogue? Shaman? Come apply! We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. Discord is required.

Contact
Contact via Discord
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 3/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
I think you might find us a good fit! <Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank US. Our community is one where players can thrive and members are made for life. With our strong “player-first” attitude, we are flexible about scheduling and understand that real life comes first.

The Rum Runners focus on clearing normal and heroic each raid tier. In addition to raiding, members are welcome to participate in M+ dungeons, rated and unrated battlegrounds and other PVP events, achievement runs and more. Non-WoW game nights are also held. The guild has held real-life meetups and many members consider the community a group of friends, not just guildmates. Rum Runners has a very active Discord where many members socialize even when not in-game.

We are currently recruiting one healer, preferably a priest (either spec). Raid days and times are Wednesday and Thursday, 7:30-10 p.m. Eastern. We are currently 8/8N, 2/8H, looking to start clearing normal on one night and push heroic progression the second night, then move to heroic both nights.

Prospective players are welcome to join our Discord and meet the community!

To apply, fill out our brief application at http://bit.ly/RumRunnersGuild. For more information, add me on Discord (Lisa/Stormlight#0819) or Battle.net (Stormlight#11486)!
Hey Galaydia, i think I may have something more your speed. We run Normal and heroic content With multiple groups running on Sunday/Monday as well as Tuesday/Thursday. All groups run at 5:30pm PST and close at 8:30pm PST. We have many open slots for a disc priest. We have a discord server that serves multiple rolls in our gaming community, and always has conversation bumping. Would love to chat with you more! Check us out https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1 Hope to hear back!
hit me up at kei#1785
hello,

JoK3R#11533 add me! Interested in talking to you about my guild.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768607341

thanks!
Hey Galaydia,
I am the GM of <Quantum> - Madoran/Dawnbringer. We are a newly formed guild of friends, a few of which have experience raiding and others who are just now getting into it (but fast learners). We are aiming to push heroic progression (and possibly mythic) each tier as well as do other end game content like keystone dungeons.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST and are actively seeking members that are looking to help us grow and maintain a stable raid roster. We are a chill group and mainly in it for the fun, but also want to see bosses drop. Currently, we are 8/8N and 5/8H, looking to finish heroic and possibly try out some mythic raiding once our roster fills to 20man.

We are currently in need of a priest healer so we can offer you a core spot immediately if you like would like to come trial with us and like the fit!

If you are interested, we will be continuing our heroic progression tomorrow night if you want to tag along and see how we operate. Please add me on battlenet so we can discuss this further! Val#12876
Always looking for more casual folk,

Here's info about us, most of it is just about raiding.

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression:
7/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)