This game is actually super good

Arenas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOUn5js7mY

... ffs blizz lmao.

edit: hey damor, you might finally be able to get 2.2 with this.
this guy is literally boping out of sap and wining.
Why is it that when a broken 3 dps comp pops up, it's always Ret/Hunter/X ?
this was 3 days ago old man you know blizzard is vigilant with balancing changes and things don't stay broken for long..
10/03/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Gladiator
Why is it that when a broken 3 dps comp pops up, it's always Ret/Hunter/X ?
immunities and drs
"This game is good!

This game is great!

Reeeeeeeee!"

- Dillypoo
in some video about BM Hunters from BFA Beta
outstanding game design.
Rextroy breaking the mold.

Hilarious.
I know this community hates anything that isn't melee/healer/ranged with a passion but it sure is cathartic watching them run over all these RMX's.

also the crying when tanks are good.
This guy is an inspiration.
Better nerf sub.
I miss the days when Rets popped wings it meant they couldn't bubble for 30 seconds.
10/03/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Suolis
I miss the days when Rets popped wings it meant they couldn't bubble for 30 seconds.

Or when they just bubble HS'd away from my sight.
That music! LOL!
10/03/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Ariahnessa
I know this community hates anything that isn't melee/healer/ranged with a passion but it sure is cathartic watching them run over all these RMX's.

also the crying when tanks are good.
youre not wrong, it is pretty funny watching rmp go for their usual setup then a tank uses his bop on a fckin sap. you know the rogue has to be like "sweet, we got this" then five seconds later when his healer dies he is raging lmao. i mean, obviously he deserves to rage because that is stupid af, but still kinda funny to think about.
10/03/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Tecknic
That music! LOL!

reminds me of conkers bad fur day
I fought prot/ret/dk and honestly I just thought it was my team being bad. That 3 second silence on avenger's shield is absolutely stupid though for the damage and healing they put out.

Edit: my obligatory comment about toolkits being super pruned down so there's no counterplay and that healing needs to be returned to healers and not hybrids probably belongs here.
ok but realistically any semi-decent player with a brain wouldn't die to this lol.

It's healers CD's in opener since everyone is immune then partners use their peels after, so many of these teams were wasting stuff panicking xD

funny video tho lmao
10/03/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
ok but realistically any semi-decent player with a brain wouldn't die to this lol.

It's healers CD's in opener since everyone is immune then partners use their peels after, so many of these teams were wasting stuff panicking xD

funny video tho lmao

Lol for real. No barrier. No shield spam with rapture out of stun+silence. Archangel + double radiance = free win lol.
pvp lead Kaleiki is doing his best here

which is not saying much