[H] Oct. 20th: The TTT's 5th Anniversary Bash

Wyrmrest Accord
Congratulations on five years and thanks for offering an amazing event to the community! I'm looking forward to attending this Saturday.
This sounds amazing!
10/16/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Îdhron
Congratulations on five years and thanks for offering an amazing event to the community! I'm looking forward to attending this Saturday.

10/17/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Eowynn
This sounds amazing!

My thanks to you both! :)

Giving this a bump! We've only got a few days left!
Tonight is the final night for prep! We're gonna do an hour of rehearsals and meet our helpful volunteer staff at the site. Also, a spotlight will be done for our secret play! :O
10/03/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Atos
WHY: Because we love you!

And I love you too!

I'll have to brush up on my Orcish before stopping by...
10/19/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Fisherman
10/03/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Atos
WHY: Because we love you!

And I love you too!

I'll have to brush up on my Orcish before stopping by...

It would be an honor to have you fish at the Bash! :D

Final Event Spotlight went up tonight! What we -CAN- tell you about our brand new, never before seen mystery play! A name and an aim are given, but not much else!~ Is this how you hype?

http://thetirisfaltheatretroupe.tumblr.com/post/179232872839/event-spotlight-the-mystery-play-what-we-can

Also, as a side note, tonight is the third Friday of October! This is the official 5th anniversary of the Tirisfal Theatre Troupe tonight! We've had a blast performing for Wyrmrest, and we truly hope for five more years and beyond! Bringing new, more unique ways to provide fun RP events and atmosphere for the denizens of Wyrmrest is what we always aim to do, and it's a mission statement we shan't soon abandon!
Less than 2 hours remain and I just got off of a 12 hour. In rough shape, but here's to hoping the ceremonies go off without a hitch. :) Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.
BMF is getting our costumes on. See you there!