Can play any melee/tank LF latenight guild

Guild Recruitment
EDIT: Correcting times/days
Posting on my DK as the majority of my raiding has come from this character, and my warrior/DH that are currently capped would not accurately display the information.

1. Times available & time zone: Wednesday(Thursday morning)/Thursday(Friday morning)/Firday (Saturday morning) night: Midnight-4AM
2. Server preference: No preference
3. Faction preference: No Preference
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 7/8N
6. Recent logs (if available): Unfortunately None
7. Contact info: Ravenderp#1190
8. Anything else:

I want to preface this, and acknowledge my lack of current experience, gear, and information available about my performance in the content currently at the end game.

I am a long time wow player, I have raided since Burning crusade, if you include Kara/ZA and tier 4 stuff. Outside of the first tier in WOTLK/CATA, the last tier of MOP, first tier of WOD, and Legion, I have raided in a hardcore/semi-hardcore environment, completing the majority of content prior to the next tier. And although I no longer have the time available to commit to raiding at super progression level, I have the desire to play with like minded and able players once again.

As a catalog of experience post BC (due to BC being the most casual I've been as a raider), assume 25 man unless otherwise specified:

WOTLK: Ulduar: Yogg-1 light (10 and 25), Algalon (10&25) prior to Anub'arak's release in ToTC, countless sub 1/2% wipes to Anub'arak in ToTGC(Killed him in 10 man and sold the mount for the remainder of the xpac), HLK (10&25), and HHalion (10 and I think 25 I don't remember this one because, who does).

CATA: Up to Ragnaros (guild took a break) prior to DS, Deathwing well before MOP.

I remember these expacs much more vividly as they are much more recent
MOP:US54th* HSha of Fear, US*58th HGrandEmpress, US60th* HWill of the Emperor; US51th* HLeiShen. I took a break from the rest of the xpac to try and put the dumpster fire that was my grades under control(still failed).

WOD: 8/10MBRF group decided to take a break and regroup for HFC instead of grinding blastfurnace/blackhand for the last 3 weeks of his end boss status (to give a time frame of iron maiden kill); US200th* Mythic Archimonde.

Legion:Cutting Edge Xavius (second to last week), hit mistress wall of MToS for months, I quit raiding at bridge boss for MAntorus.

*These US rankings may be off (Up or Down) a few notches, unfortunately wowprogress doesn't save historical rankings as far as I am aware.

Guild History:
wotlk
<Insight> Medivh
<Storm> Gilneas
CATA
<Storm> Gilneas
MOP
</Hug> Mannoroth
WOD
<Seraph> Malganis (First blood, later known as mandatory fun and now Semantics)
Legion
<Talk Nerdy To Me> Stormrage -Still here as a social.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
[H]Late night guild LF Raiders

<Rolling Raiders> Is a new late night guild on Thall. Founded by a group of experienced players returning for BFA. We are looking to take a more concentrated approach towards progressions to see mythic bosses. As a new raid team, we are looking for players that have a similar goal in mind with the right attitude and willingness to learn.

Guild atmosphere:
With being hardcore, we still want to ensure the guild builds into an active friendly community of late night players We accept every night owl of every back round to be able to fit into our guild and be able to join groups participating in all events such as mythic dungeons and even island expeditions.

Raid days/Time
Tuesday -- 10pm-12:30pm PST
Wednesday --10pm-12:30pm PST
Thursday -- 10pm-12:30pm PST

**We plan to extend raid times to 3 hours when the guild transitions into mythic raids**

Raid invites go out 15 minutes earlier, we expect all players to have personal food, flasks and be enchanted before this time period! We do provide cauldrons but strive to have every player motivated and have personal supplies on hand if needed.

Raid team is Currently looking for:
Tank/DPS Hybrid: Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin,and Vengence DH

Healers: Holy Paladin (The rest are closed)

Melee DPS:
High Priority:Enhancment Shaman, Frost/Unholy Deathknight,Windwalker Monk
Low Priority: Feral Druid, Rogue, Warrior ( Either spec),Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladain,Survival Hunter

Range DPS
High Priority: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock ( Affliction),BM/MM Hunter
Low Priority: Frost Mage, Boomkin

Raid atmosphere:
We demand focus and progress in pulls. Raids are meant to be fun but it’s not fun to wipe on the same boss. During breaks, we like to have fun, joke around and cross gamble. We don't want raiding to feel like a second job but we expect our raiders to be dedicated to the cause of progression when necessary and keep up to par with the other raiders for competitive spots. Failure to meet these requirements may result in being sat for the sake of progression until your performance improves.

**Players who help benefit the raid with mats and willing to help others is a valuable asset as well.

To apply

Post here or Add one of the following on bnet:
GM:Calcifor:Kane#1850
Recruitment Officer: Zehrul: Adorkable
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with an offtank and ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Posting as my warlock which has the second half of Legion's raids on it.
The character I have done the normal mode uldir on
My warrior, currently the thing I'm spending the majority of my time on.
Hello,

We have a fairly recent opening for a tank. We 5/8 right now and are AotC level, so if thats acceptable progress for you lets chat.

Copy/Paste info about us:
<Exodus> - Silver Hand (RP server) - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic teir.

We do the occasional battleground, and many of our players keep warmode on.

Contact: Anduke#1535 (Melee), Silanthous#1513 (Ranged), Zernin#1830, or visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/XgJhDEe
I appreciate the interest, but I am still looking. Tryingnot to be a begging chooser, and will hopefully have some logs to share by the end of the weekend.
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 4/8
  • Mythic: 0/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [HIGH] All Specs Welcome!
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is required.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
Guild: <Antique>
Server: Sargeras

Antique is a guild that can be a home to everyone vets and new players alike.
With our growing player base we are trying to build a community of like minded adults. Our goals are Raiding, mythic plus,pvp and most importantly a home away from home.

If you are a smaller guild interested in being absorbed into this environment and possibly creating your own raid times. We are open to this idea as well.

Our ultimate goal is to become an ever lasting community throughout BfA and onto classic upon release.

About us:
The core of our guild is approximately 25% people who enjoy WoW extensively. Our founding group have been around on and off since Vanilla! We are not exclusive WoW players, and do venture into other games – especially during content draught which is why the community is so important to develop.

The majority of our core are old enough to have a career, and a kids / RL commitments and really try to play the games we enjoy as much as possible. However, we understand life happens and always comes first as such we are supportive of this fact.

What we are looking for:

Any player who wants to be a part of the community we are building that is a place where you can log on and enjoy more then just 2 raids a week. If you can join in on the raids that would be fantastic, however it is not required (unless you make the commitment – then it is expected you show).
*Note*
If we have over 30 interested in heroic and over 20 interested for mythic. You must be willing to rotate in and out to share time with other interested raiders.

*Please be 21+, exceptions can and will be accepted pending conversations.
*Enjoy WoW. Relax. Have fun, and get along with people, we don’t need or want elitists.
*Have Discord (friends are welcome to join)

Raid times:
Sunday Monday
8:30 – 11:00 PM EST (7:30 -10:00 CST/Server Time).
Alt run Thursdays
9-9:30-1100-11:30

Currently 5/8 heroic. Suggestions on what we could be looking for below:

Any class is welcome – However, we are in need of the following specific classes at present.

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Shaman
DK - willing to play Blood as offspec.

Any questions, concerns, or to discuss joining please contact the following:
Guild Master: Blitskreig#1704
Officer(s): c0nker#1669
Ripp#11963