364 Ele Shaman LF Mythic Prog

Guild Recruitment
Hello. My guild has recently switched focus off progression to go down to raiding 6 hours/week. I am looking to see Mythic content and ideally to push Cutting Edge. My current progression on the shaman is 7/8 Heroic and 1/8 Mythic. I am currently horde on Illidan, and would like to stay here if possible but willing to transfer. I will almost certainly be looking for a new place to raid after this current week (10/2), so looking for a new guild starting 10/9. Ideally looking for at least 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic.
My current availability is 6:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) Sunday - Thursday and this is pretty firm. Willing to raid 2/3/4 days if it means seeing the content. Can be reached in game @MillisMike#1553. Look forward to hearing from you.

*any horde/alliance guild I have been in constant communication with is still in contention.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/pikayla
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Guild: <Antique>
Server: Sargeras

Antique is a guild that can be a home to everyone vets and new players alike.
With our growing player base we are trying to build a community of like minded adults. Our goals are Raiding, mythic plus,pvp and most importantly a home away from home.

If you are a smaller guild interested in being absorbed into this environment and possibly creating your own raid times. We are open to this idea as well.

Our ultimate goal is to become an ever lasting community throughout BfA and onto classic upon release.

About us:
The core of our guild is approximately 25% people who enjoy WoW extensively. Our founding group have been around on and off since Vanilla! We are not exclusive WoW players, and do venture into other games – especially during content draught which is why the community is so important to develop.

The majority of our core are old enough to have a career, and a kids / RL commitments and really try to play the games we enjoy as much as possible. However, we understand life happens and always comes first as such we are supportive of this fact.

What we are looking for:

Any player who wants to be a part of the community we are building that is a place where you can log on and enjoy more then just 2 raids a week. If you can join in on the raids that would be fantastic, however it is not required (unless you make the commitment – then it is expected you show).
*Note*
If we have over 30 interested in heroic and over 20 interested for mythic. You must be willing to rotate in and out to share time with other interested raiders.

*Please be 21+, exceptions can and will be accepted pending conversations.
*Enjoy WoW. Relax. Have fun, and get along with people, we don’t need or want elitists.
*Have Discord (friends are welcome to join)

Raid times:
Sunday Monday
8:30 – 11:00 PM EST (7:30 -10:00 CST/Server Time).
Alt run Thursdays
9-9:30-1100-11:30

Currently 5/8 heroic. Suggestions on what we could be looking for below:

Any class is welcome – Tank roles are currently filled. However, we are in need of the following specific classes at present.

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Shaman
DK - willing to play Blood as offspec.

Any questions, concerns, or to discuss joining please contact the following:
Guild Master: Blitskreig#1704
Officer(s): c0nker#1669
Ripp#11963
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!
Hey there, we actually don't have an ele shaman, if you don't mind going alliance! We raid Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. 8/8H, 2/8M, spending our first full night on Zek on Monday! I added you, so if any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me an add back!
Conzeula#1172
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
looking
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
Heya,

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression:
7/8 Heroic
1/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with ranged DPS being preffered at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 2/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
    Hey Pikayla, <Tranquil> of Mal'Ganis is 2/8 mythic with raid times from 7:30pm - 10:30pm est on t/w/th. We currently have an open core raid spot for you on our roster. Myself and another officer added you on bnet as Amends#1634 and Blast#11499, respectively.

Here is a link to our wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

and our guild website: https://www.tranquilguild.com/
    <Grey Parse> Is a guild forming of former top 100 US raiders on the horde side of Zul'jin. Our raid leader is currently 2/8M and has raided with top 100 US guilds in past tiers. We are looking to complete 20-man Roster size with 2-3 backups to push content efficiently while having fun! With a 2-night raiding schedule and a 6 hour week we're going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Uldir 8/8M and push Top 150 With our leadership and goals we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
    Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
    Thursday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST

<Raid Expectancy>
    -Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
    -Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
    -Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
    -High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
    -Positive leadership
    -Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid (once were up and running and farming)
    -An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
    We prefer you be 360 ilvl+ with a minimum Neck of 20 levels with revered.

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
    Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their heroic roster! we are 8/8H 1/8M

----Cutting Edge 11/11M (Legion)---

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Thurs 830-1130pm Est. (Off night Wed )

-Recruitment

*Ranged Dps*

o Resto Sham
    o Misweaver
    o Priest

Thecoldbange#1998
    Hey there,

<SOMA> [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 2/8M looking for dps to help us progress through BFA!
    We were 11/11M for antorus.

Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 Wed/Thurs
    7:30-10:30 Tues, Heroic Clear

Contact me and we can chat if you're interested.

Xai#11997 (bnet)
    Nous_GD#1510 (Discord)

videos for context of our humor:
    https://vimeo.com/239614189 (nsfw)
    https://vimeo.com/249298214 (nsfw)
    We could very well be looking for a shaman for our raid. Give this a look and if it interests you then get in touch and we can talk it over.

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769457091
    I read through your entire post, i think we'd be a great fit for you. Also, I'd love you in our M+ pushing teams to :). Hope you consider us! Dropping spam of info below.

Raid Times
    Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
    Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
    *Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
    - All Cutting Edge DPS/Healers/Tanks
    - All non-raiders who want to push keys in guild and build up their raider.io

About
    Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
      Gambling
      PVP/RBGS
      Gold Carries
      M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
    Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
    Hey Pikala!

My name is Dessien and I run the guild <The Hall of Fame> on Mal'ganis!

We are currently 8/8 AOTC and 2/8 Mythic CE progression.

I'm searching hard for a good dps shaman to add to our mythic CE team!

We raid Sun/Mon 8pm-11:30pm est!

We are in need of a core Shaman for our team and would love to talk with you about potential recruitment!

Here is some info for you to contact us and we will contact you as well, let us know if there is anything we can do to aid in your search for a guild!
    Hello, we are <Luminosity> on US-Aggramar we are currently 7/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic. We are Currently looking for DPS but are open to all exceptional raiders. We are a very young guild but are growing at a phenomenal pace. We enjoy other content outside of raiding with PvP, T-mog runs, old content, we even have a player into pet battling, but he’s kind of weird. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST. We’d love to have you! If you’re interested, please contact Grimm <Clive#1770> Or Moose <Moose#13626>. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Hi there!
    Extenze (A) I think is the perfect guild for you. We are a group of laid-back, fun having guild that pushes mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 6/8H and are finishing up recruiting for the mythic core. We are in need for more range dps, and I think you would be a great fit. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 est.
    I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660).
    Hope to talk to you soon!
    <Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 2/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
    We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
    a healer (pref. Mistweaver Monk)
    (always looking for good dps!)

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)