350Resto druid LF raiding guild

Stormrage
Hi im looking for a active guild with raid progression. im open for most times. i also am working on a MW monk.
Send me a message on bnet Pollo#1500
Hey! I've linked my recruiting post below for you to take a look at! We are currently looking for a Resto Druid and I'd love for you to join us!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769010032
Hi Racarra, "Ravaged" is a medium sized adult Casual Progression guild that is currently in need of healers. We don't force guildies to raid, but those that like to, all we ask is for people to show up before raid time, ready to raid. We provide flasks, food, and repairs (the amount given based on guild rank). Our raid times are Tues. & Wed. 7-10 pm. We usually don't no matter if 3 people show up, and we either join a pug or create one ourselves. But, of coarse we would like it if we have a full guild team. We have some members who are N 8/8, others who haven't gone through yet and some others that have done some of the fights on heroic. This is also a very friendly guild. Most of us will ask who wants to join in an activity. We also have a number of older players 45+, besides younger adults. Both the GM and myself are grandparents. So, if you are lf a guild that is more of a home than just a place to raid, then we are the guild for you. If we sound like the perfect fit for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have you w/ us.
Reckoning is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage (US). In Reckoning we enjoy a casual raid atmosphere with progression focus. We were founded just over a three years ago by people who left a dying server to join one of the most populated servers in the game. Currently 8/8N and 4/8H.

Recruitment

We have immediate need for DK, Demon Hunter, Warrior, Hunter, and Mage!

We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Applicants should be serious about their main: fully gemmed and chanted, not lazy. We provide the chants and gems so there is no reason not to have them other than pure laziness, which we will not stand for. We clear heroic content to continue gearing new players, so don't worry about missing a couple pieces of gear if it wasn't for lack of effort.

What can Reckoning offer you?

Raiding: We will give you the opportunity to be the first to witness, participate in and down new raid bosses as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players! Raids are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (5-9pm PST)! Our officers won't leave you to fend for yourself or alone for most of the expansion! We can help you get to where you need to be.

Mythic Keystones: We run mythics 15s as a guild to make sure no one misses out. I know some players hate them, but we see them as a way to make your toon and yourself better. We as a guild believe that raiding shouldn't be the only place you gear up.

Farm raids: We do run raids on the weekend and mythic pluses during the week to help gear up new recruits or current raiders that switch toons to best suit the makeup of the team. Unless you are ready to raid current content, do not be surprised if you are told to hit the weekend team and/or mythic pluses. We do not carry people in current content unless on farm, so we don’t hurt our progression. This is a team-based game. We can’t hurt 15-18 other people due to one person being under geared.

PvP: We recently have built a PvP team that all members can join in on. Who doesn't like smashing the Horde? Remember that it was they who started this war by invading Azeroth. You don't make friends with people who invade your land, kill your people, and want to bathe in your blood. You fight back! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!

Transmog and mount runs: We have weekly transmog and mount runs that we do just to have some fun. Who doesn't like smashing old content that you spent hours wiping on back in the day? My personal favorite is killing the Lich King. We have so much health that his instant kill mechanic doesn't faze a max level toon!

Community: Reckoning strives to bring back the glory days of WoW when the people you played with were not just strangers like they are now, but people you can be proud to call your friends. We host many social events, including random guild meet ups in real life! As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself – killing bosses while having fun doing it! We all play the game to have fun! When it stops being fun, no one wants to play.

Requirements

Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. No one wants to raid with some guy being a jerk, and why should you? If you can’t have a good time I would suggest you seek a different guild.

Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you. Sometimes we do have to bench some people due to performance. We try to do this as discreetly as possible, so we don’t alienate the raider, but it happens. Learn from it and come back stronger the following week!

Attendance: Three hours a night, three nights a week is not a lot to ask. We understand that life happens but if you can’t make those days or constantly miss raid, you simply will not be able to raid with us.

Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore, having a headset is a mandatory requirement for raiding! We use Discord for our voice chat. We are an English-speaking guild.

For additional information or if you have any questions hit me up at Starlord#1351
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on US-Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
still looking
<Mastery>[A][US][Stormrage]

Heroic guild consisting of experienced & progression driven raiders currently 6/8H 1/8M. Our focus is providing a professional setting while having a very family like guild! We are looking for players who want have a good time, but have a healthy and professional environment. We provide a competitive environment from our raiders.

Server transfers are not required.

Raid Times:
Saturday 11pm est - 2am est
Sunday 11 pm est- 2am est

Currently Recruiting:
- MDPS Rogues, DH. Warrior
- RDPS Looking for Mage, Lock & Monkin "Will look into hunters with logs"
- Healer: rDruid & MW Monk

Mythic+:
We have a very active Mythic+ guild which run high level keys!
Everyone is welcome to join who love to run keys!

Contact Me:
GM: Vikrov#1220
Hi! Are you still looking? We are currently looking for a couple healers to round out our progression team. We are 1/8 M and 5/8 H. We're a tight knit group of friends who have a good time playing, but also get things killed. We raid T, W, Th from 10pm - 12am. My btag is Altarial#1441 if you'd like to chat! We're all fans of puns, dad jokes and dank memes :)
Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
If you're still looking:

Raid times: 9 pm - 12 mn PST

(2/8M, 2% Zek) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127199

GM: Raisina#1194

I'm also looking to get M+ Keymaster Achievements (all +15. There's a separate achieve for all +10s which shouldn't be hard to get) before end of season if you enjoy pushing keys. I'm healing and run with 1300 and 1200 DH and DK. I'm only 1200 at the moment and not pushing keys much until the guild gets a bigger roster.

Board#1489