In game marriage ruined due to warmode griefers.

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
with warmode on

Well, there's your problem.
Please Blizz, enact a FFA mode (party excluded) so that next time a red wedding happens, EVERYONE gets to play that wants too.
The intelligence of these fools these days or lack of. This time at least it gave me a good laugh.
LOL. Warmode on, your fault.
lol its the same as saying "nothing could possibly happen" while your in a horror movie.

It's like cat nip for fate.
All perpetrators of this despicable act should be be flogged

starting with the groom and bride
Could you please do a faction change. You're too much of a cuck for the Horde.
*inhales*
*exhales*

If I said what I wanted to say about this post, I would probably be perma-banned.
10/04/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Lahgtah
10/04/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Xaren
A lot of people in WoW are just simply jerks because they can hide behind a computer. There’s no way they’d do something so...evil in real life.

Because if you do it IRL, that's called murder. Why would you even try to equate killing of respawnable, fictional characters with real life murder?

Because unfortunately, some people are unable to differentiate a game from real life. Pretty sad.
When I first got WOW I mistakenly opted for the server i'm on because my friend that introduced me to wow had her toons on that server. Having started several toons I dicover that there are realms i wish I'd been on nstead realms without PvP sounds good . But realms withput the RP folks sounds even better. It seems that if any Hoarde players or PvP and/or RP enthusiasts makes a complaint or suggestion to bliss they get what they want regardless of what other people might want.

I am not alone in having had to rename toons just because some immature RP fantasy nut did not like it.

So i'm not surprised when some Hoarde PvP and RP nut chose to have a pretend wedding on wow that it got raided by some Alliance players. What I don't understand is why when they deliberately chose to provoke such a reaction do they complain when it happens.

I suppose it just confirms the sterotype about both PvP and more particularly RP nuts.
10/02/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
with warmode on

Well, there's your problem. Turn off warmode and your wedding won't be ruined.
10/02/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
10/02/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Moonchìlde
Is there any video of the event?

Yea, but I mean its not a good one. Nobody wants to see a video of a beautiful in game wedding between a bunch of nerds get crashed.

I do, and I'm sure a lot of others do as well.
No dont turn it off, keep doing these events in warmode, make sure you're recording.
So it was basically a Kill Bill wedding? Was the bride pregnant too?
If this had happened there would be a video or the very least screen shots surfacing by now. This Is just a dumb troll.
anyone else getting red wedding vibes from this
A friend of mine was getting married and we decided hold his wedding in game with warmode on at the horde shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. We announced the event just a bit in chat over some discords and in one post on the forums and got a number of people to show up. Now a little bit into the wedding, this 40 man alliance raid showed up and started killing everyone while having the whole thing live streamed. Now my friend is really into PvP which is why we had warmode on, but we were also on RP servers. I wondered if this is reportable and if blizzard could possibly have some tighter rules for people interrupting RP events within those who are on RP shards? Stuff like this makes you lose faith in humanity and shouldn't be happening.

Hate I missed the festivities. I'm a fan of Warmode too.
10/04/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Moonchìlde
10/02/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Yea, but I mean its not a good one. Nobody wants to see a video of a beautiful in game wedding between a bunch of nerds get crashed.

I do, and I'm sure a lot of others do as well.

Set it to Benny Hill music.
A friend of mine was getting married and we decided hold his wedding in game with warmode on at the horde shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. We announced the event just a bit in chat over some discords and in one post on the forums and got a number of people to show up. Now a little bit into the wedding, this 40 man alliance raid showed up and started killing everyone while having the whole thing live streamed. Now my friend is really into PvP which is why we had warmode on, but we were also on RP servers. I wondered if this is reportable and if blizzard could possibly have some tighter rules for people interrupting RP events within those who are on RP shards? Stuff like this makes you lose faith in humanity and shouldn't be happening.

Sorry I had to laugh, imo you were just asking for this.
This story just made my day. That’s hilarious. Maybe next time you’ll turn off the OPTIONAL pvp to avoid this.