Vulpera and high elves

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
These are the 2 most requested allied races and this would be a good time to release them. Also don’t you dare put rep grinds on them or we will show up at blizzard HQ with pitchforks and torches
But we already have high elves on both sides.
I doubt either one of those are coming, but maybe they are saving them as the nuclear option.
Blood elves are high elves. Same with void elves. We've been over this time after time. The silver Covenant is a security force in dalaran. Nothing more.
09/25/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Rasoni
These are the 2 most requested allied races and this would be a good time to release them. Also don’t you dare put rep grinds on them or we will show up at blizzard HQ with pitchforks and torches

There's a lot more that goes into releasing a race then just okay blizz release them. You have to think about racials and how to balance them in the game for pve and pvp. You have to create lore to put them into the current story and how they join each faction. You can't half !@# it and expect it released exactly when you want it.
No, Vulpera and Senthrak.

I want Alliance sneks.
Please no. So much other race can be add and be more interesting than those 2.

Fish man and monkey next plz.
09/25/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Whiteknight
Thank christ popular vote isn't really a thing in WoW.
DHs,
supposedly the original implementation of blood elves on the horde,
straight backed orcs,
mag'har orcs,

all seem to say that popularity does have a huge effect on what's added.
Vulpera are pretty cool!

I'm still not sure what all the fuss is about High Elves. How would they be different?
I’d rather them give Void Elves neutral skintones and hair colors at this point. As much as I’d want High Elves to be playable, Void Elves kind of wasted the slot. It’d be awkward to have two crossover races of a Horde model, they should just write in that some High Elves followed Aleria and became Void Elves in a similar but less drastic proscess.

Alliance should get the Devoted faction of Sethrak. Allied races, as all newer races, usually work well in pairs, and Sethrak are a logical pair race for Vulpera Hordeside.
I'd announce Vulpera at Blizzcon. Break glass, remove hatchet, pull fire alarm, release the hounds and chase those foxes down and this metaphor is seriously mixed.
High Elves suck.

But Vulpera are awesome! give me the cute little foxies!
Vulpera are coming we all know it.
So just release them already.

Also to address the high elf comments above, the real high elves look a million times better than blood elves or void elves
09/25/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Naijin
Alliance should get the Devoted faction of Sethrak. Allied races, as all newer races, usually work well in pairs, and Sethrak are a logical pair race for Vulpera Hordeside.

Alliance would need a rep to get them, but Horde already have a Vulpera rep with Voldunai.

That's the problem with giving Kul'tiras three factions of humans and giving Zandalar actual variety.
09/25/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Rasoni
These are the 2 most requested allied races and this would be a good time to release them.
Why? So Anti-Blizzard folks could use it as evidence that Wow is dying? I think not. I will wait for them to be released if and when Blizzard decides.

Please be careful with those pitchforks, they are dangerous! /eyeroll
09/25/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Whiteknight
Don't we have enough cancer with pandas in the game?

You want the vulpera now?

Thank christ popular vote isn't really a thing in WoW.

I really have to weep for someone who actually considers pandaren, who are nothing but sweet, kind, and cute allies, to be 'cancer'. I'd hate to see what you consider good!

Also I hope Vulpera require exalted Voldunai.
No doubt if vulpera were ever introduced they would require exalted for vuldani just like zandalar and the ally alllied races already in play
I am in a great need for vulpera