matchmaking system for quick matches

Battlegrounds
do you think it needs to be looked at?

it shouldn't be that hard to match each side the same number of healers, or is it?
Yes, it shouldn't. There's nothing worse than having no healers and playing against 2 of them, there's truly no way to win.
09/26/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Wasupdude

it shouldn't be that hard to match each side the same number of healers, or is it?

It actually has been tried and the queue times sky rocketed that hard and Blizzard received a huge amount of backlash from the community it was reverted back within a day.

Only way I could see a fix is to make BG's cross faction and even then you don't know how many healers are on/queuing so there still would be an increase to queue times.
09/26/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Maraloc
Yes, it shouldn't. There's nothing worse than having no healers and playing against 2 of them, there's truly no way to win.

That wonderful "I give up" attitude doesn't help.
09/26/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Wasupdude
do you think it needs to be looked at?

I'd rather it take long to match teams of similar MMR together than CONSTANTLY matching 400-800 MMR difference. Blizzard needs to fix this or make solo rated queue as an option if they can't fix it.
09/26/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Mongopotato
It actually has been tried and the queue times sky rocketed that hard and Blizzard received a huge amount of backlash from the community it was reverted back within a day.

That was also before merc was introduced and when Horde queue times were *already* up around 10-15 average minutes for whatever reason, too, though.
I think it was also functioning more poorly than they cared to admit and had deeper issues than uneven matchmaking. Not sure how you can really do a role-matching system like that without it requiring readychecks like PVE queues do.
bump cuz im sick of unfair matches