Tank/DPS looking for relaxed guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there. The name is Vit or Era, whichever you prefer.

I recently had to make the sad choice to leave my guild of 3+ years due to internal officer issues and am now looking for a new home.

I have Tanked most of my WoW life and DPS'd here and there as ranged. I lead our raid team and was gifted with very talented people and friends in which we achieved AOTC in every raid tier since HFC which was something not accomplished for the guild before that. That being said, most of my focus is on normal and heroic content with no interest in Mythic progression as my life schedule cannot allow for time for that undertaking.

I am looking for a home that either needs an experienced Tank or ranged DPS. Ideal raid days would be on days between Saturday to Wednesday. I am also very firm on my stance of officer abuse and demeaning/assaulting comments not being acceptable, which is the reason I decided to leave my previous home. IE : an officer would regularly scream at/demean people to the point they left and our guild leader would do nothing about it and simply allow it to continue. So if you're not on the same page about that topic I immediately have no interest.

I am grown, have a job, family, etc. So please do understand that I value life over a game. However I make it a point to be available on planned raid days as well as meetings if so asked to be. I simply want to play with people that I can call friends and enjoy that time playing while in a friendly atmosphere. It's a game, not a second job, afterall.

So if you're looking for a friendly, mature, experienced Tank or Ranged DPS with raid lead experience for your guild, feel free to contact me!

Discord : XiKeiyaZi#8585
BNet : XiKeiyaZi#1218
Timezone : CST
Current Realm : Cenarius
Willing to transfer? : Yes
Willing to faction change? : Yes
Hi Eranyl. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I made this guild exactly for people like yourself. The one thing I can promise you is that I nor my officers will ever demean or yell at you. Don't take my word for it. Check out our raid video from a few weeks ago below. I wish you the best and hope you find a good home.

Current priority needs:
[T/W group]
RDPS, HEALER, 2nd TANK
[T/Th group]
RDPS, 2nd TANK

Please keep in mind we are flexible on role and spec. Even if your class/spec isn't on our needs list doesn't mean we can't fit you in. We're interested more in friendly and non-toxic people than anything else.

How we raid:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/305995930?t=01h09m42s [T/W Group]

About us:
Raids are on T/W and T/Th night 7pm server (8pm EST), depending on your preference of raid days. We are very flexible with our groups and don't have what is known as "raid teams". In other words, if you can't do T/W this week, but can do T/Th, we'll make it work. We do not do Mythic raiding (the mentality is too toxic for what we are). We will go as far as we can into Heroics, however. We do not ask our raiders to research fights outside the game. Just know we raid for fun and like to learn the fights as we go. Efficiency isn't our goal, fun is. You are welcome to do personal research if you wish, however, if you enjoy min-maxing. Attendance is not mandatory. RL first always and you will never be pressured to be there. First and foremost, we want to be your home on Azeroth.

Impromptu Alt raids on other weeknights if we have enough interested.

M+ without having to use Raider.io is super important to us as a guild and we are always LFM M+ folks so PuGing M+ is optional, not mandatory.

We also do Pet Battle Tournaments (NCAA college basketball-style brackets) weekly. We cycle the night each week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday and Sunday depending on the week. Prizes to be had such as gold, mounts, pets, toys, etc.

Warmode WQ PvP, Arena and Mythic+is our focus on non-raid, non-pet battle nights.

Generic Guild Info:
Only friendly, non-toxic people. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fanboys need not apply.
Unlimited Guild Repairs to members and their alts.
Guild Discord to hangout with some of the most friendly members of the Alliance.
Free items in our FREEBIES bank tab to help you level through BfA.
Sweet, sweet Kul Tiras-themed tabard and ranks.
An amazing GM who loves to come to the assistance of members being attacked by Horde filth.
No silly rules other than to be respectful to others.

Obligatory Alliance RP recruitment post: =D
We are looking for able bodied Alliance members who seek to end the Horde permanently. For too long have our leaders tried to find peace with these savages only to be backstabbed time and time again. The burning of Teldrassil was the final straw. Who among you has the courage to end these heathens once and for all? Will you join this noble crusade? What say you!? In Daelin's name!
FOR TELDRASSIL!
FOR KUL TIRAS!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

keihndeth#1251
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Guild: <Antique>
Server: Sargeras

Antique is a guild that can be a home to everyone vets and new players alike.
With our growing player base we are trying to build a community of like minded adults. Our goals are Raiding, mythic plus,pvp and most importantly a home away from home.

If you are a smaller guild interested in being absorbed into this environment and possibly creating your own raid times. We are open to this idea as well.

Our ultimate goal is to become an ever lasting community throughout BfA and onto classic upon release.

About us:
The core of our guild is approximately 25% people who enjoy WoW extensively. Our founding group have been around on and off since Vanilla! We are not exclusive WoW players, and do venture into other games – especially during content draught which is why the community is so important to develop.

The majority of our core are old enough to have a career, and a kids / RL commitments and really try to play the games we enjoy as much as possible. However, we understand life happens and always comes first as such we are supportive of this fact.

What we are looking for:

Any player who wants to be a part of the community we are building that is a place where you can log on and enjoy more then just 2 raids a week. If you can join in on the raids that would be fantastic, however it is not required (unless you make the commitment – then it is expected you show).
*Note*
If we have over 30 interested in heroic and over 20 interested for mythic. You must be willing to rotate in and out to share time with other interested raiders.

*Please be 21+, exceptions can and will be accepted pending conversations.
*Enjoy WoW. Relax. Have fun, and get along with people, we don’t need or want elitists.
*Have Discord (friends are welcome to join)

Raid times:
Sunday Monday
8:30 – 11:00 PM EST (7:30 -10:00 CST/Server Time).
Alt run Thursdays
9-9:30-1100-11:30

Currently 5/8 heroic. Suggestions on what we could be looking for below:

Any class is welcome – However, we are in need of the following specific classes at present.

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Shaman
DK - willing to play Blood as offspec.

Any questions, concerns, or to discuss joining please contact the following:
Guild Master: Blitskreig#1704
Officer(s): c0nker#1669
Ripp#11963
Hi Vit,

I can assure you that what you described will not happen in our Guild. In fact, it is written into our Mission Statement, which we have faithfully adhered to going on 9 years now. What we offer is very close to what you listed with a couple of twists, as described below. What I have always thought was most important was that your personality and the atmosphere we strive to maintain mesh well. If the schedule and format are not deal breakers, I urge you to give us a look. Much more info available upon request (videos, website, etc).

We are a Dual Faction Raid Team. We raid on NORMAL Difficulty. We raid one night per week on Alliance and one night per week on Horde.

We wanted to combine our desire to see both faction’s story lines and unique raid experiences, but we also want to keep the raid nights relaxed and stress free. Which is why we stick to Normal Difficulty. Not having to feel the strain of trying to push Heroic, we feel we have a lot more fun just playing Warcraft with friends at a relaxed pace and welcoming atmosphere.

The Horde Guild is called <Minstrels of Doom> and is located on the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server group. The Alliance Guild is called <Shandalar Exiles> and is located on the Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood server group.

Raid nights are Monday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST

Respond here or feel free to contact me at:
Tega#1389

Yours,
Tega
Hello Era,

Sorry to hear about that mess. I don't see how people stay with people like that!
It's refreshing to read you post and see there are still good folks out there!

I wanted you to know a little about us, we are a Casual Guild on the Argent Dawn server. We have a gaming philosophy the same as yours. Yelling and verbally assaulting people will never ever be allowed.

The main issue we have with what you are looking for, is we Raid Thurs and Sun
7:35PM - 10PM EST. Can you do Thursdays by any chance? I think you would like your time with us, and we welcome you to run with us, to give you a test run.

We too are Normal/Heroic with no Mythic ambitions, maybe someday try a boss for fun, but nothing more than that. We have AOTC for 3 Tiers in a row, and think we will continue that success. We are 6/8N now, and I believe we will get Mythraxx and Heroic Taloc down this Sunday night. Since we only Raid about 4 hours a week, we don't move as fast as some Guilds, but we reach the goal never the less!

For Raids, we would love to have you as ranged.. how do you feel about Mage? We need one badly! As for Tank, I can "almost" guarantee you would get plenty of Mythic + key runs in, and we could have you as a back up for Raids in case one of our Tanks miss a night. I think we have one other back up, but you can be on the list for sure. If you don't like Mage is there something else you like as Ranged?

Instead of copying all of our info here I will leave you two links. If you would like, please go to them to read our charter, and learn more about us. Feel free to apply to talk more, or add me on BNET.

Thanks for any consideration, and best of luck,

Ark (sparrow#1683)

https://bound4glory.shivtr.com

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/bound+for+glory
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 7/8 N 4/8H Uldir

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm
Friday: 6:30 - 9:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#11324

Hope to hear from you mate - if not happy gaming
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group thursday 8:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. We are 8/8 N Uldir 5/8H Uldir
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and one DK tank that can Dps role too. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=High
warlock=High
Hunter=Medium(any)
Boomkin=High
Spriest=High
Rogue=Medium
Monk=medium
Paladin(ret)=Full
Shaman dps(any)=Medium
Warrior=Low
Demon Hunter= Medium
DeathKnight=High
My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
Hello!

Sorry to hear about the drama, been there myself which is why we created our guild for BFA (started up again about 2 weeks ago) with the intent of raiding in a more semi-serious and social environment. We also run and recruit with the intent of an "all are welcome" and LGBT+ friendly environment because, as you said this is a game and we are all still very real people outside of that computer screen. With that said we are looking for a core raid leader to help get our group hitting the ground running so we can tackle HM/Mythic when it is relevant.

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
The Verdish Empire- Moonguard is a social raiding guild recruiting all levels! We raid casually on Thursdays at 10pm CST and looking to add another day. We are new and looking to fill our ranks! If there is anything you want to get started in the guild let me know! We have several members also interested in pvp and do that from time to time. All levels and interests are welcome to join!

We are especially looking for people to join our raids. We are casual, so attendance is not mandatory. We raid starting at 10pm CST and I am looking at getting another day set up so we can have a day for progress and one for farm. I hope we can progress eventually to mythic level content. We are looking for people of all classes to join. This is casual, but I do want to progress. Attendance is not mandatory, but coming to raid prepared is. By this I mean please research your class and fights.

Ultimately, this is a game and I want anybody who joins us to have fun playing it. I have been in hardcore guilds before and raiding became another job and I did not have the time or energy for that. I do want to progress, but I am not having a race. Anybody who joins my guild I want them to enjoy themselves. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

-Jumpernickel
BNET: Kayla#1755
Hi Eranyl,
<Sacred Fire> Horde on Bleeding Hollow is looking for a few more like-minded players to join us. Our raid team was formerly Alliance during Legion, where we cleared all content AOTC. Our goal for BFA is to do the same. We're all adults, we have a small but solid team of good people as well as players .
If you'd like to learn more add Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683 on B-net.
Thank you for your time.
<Reset - Stormrage> is an Alliance Two-Day WEEKEND Guild Recruiting to progress though Uldir content as a full team! We are a Rage-free and chilled raid environment with a dash of jokes and fun.

ULDIR PROGRESSION: 8/8N, 3/8H

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Full
DPS: Ranged dps, dps with tank os

Our Policies:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+. All/Most our current members are working adults, thus why our activeness and events are mostly during weekends.
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundary being Politics.
--We strive to be more of a community setting than being Hardcore. To enforce this, we will never have "Loot Drama" and we will not purge under-performers. We will help each other get better at the game together.
--No calling out people, leave this to the officers. Whisper us only about it instead. We do all Drama, Punishments, Pointing out Under-performance, etc in whispers with the members that apply to these situations. It helps keep things smooth in raiding and keeps the fun going for our chill raid environment.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
Although we strive to provide Flasks and Food to the raid team, we do require everyone to be ready just in case! This allows more fun to be had for "downtime" rather than questioning member's readiness.
COME READY WITH:

Flasks
Food
Gems/Enchants <---- MOST IMPORTANT
DPS Pots + Mana Pots

RAID TIMES:
Friday - Saturday 8PM-11PM EST (Required of Core Raiders applying.)

Mythic Pluses and PvP activities ran throughout the week!!

Conclusion/Contact:
Asterlei/Koiah/Soph: Asterlei#1613
Ninari/Ionox: Catlak#1888
Ryouice: Ryouice#11303

Casuals/Socials/PvPers Welcome! We'll take anyone. We just have an emphasis on PvE content, but we are a cool buncha people and would like to grow socially as well!
<Face?roll> on Arthas is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We?'ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 5/8
  • Mythic: 0/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [HIGH] All Specs Welcome!
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is required.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
Hi there!
Extenze (A) I think is the perfect guild for you. We are a group of laid-back, fun having guild that pushes mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 6/8H and are finishing up recruiting for the mythic core. We are in need for more range dps, and I think you would be a great fit. Currently, we do not have a tanking spot open, but a lot of the guild's times spent outside of raid is doing keys, and more ppl looking to tank is always nice! We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 est.
I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660).
Hope to talk to you soon!
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 8/ 8 Normal 4/8H
Team 2: 8/ 8 Normal 6/8H
Team 3: 8/ 8 Normal 5/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank: Ideally either Blood DK or DH

Melee: DK and Warrior classes in highest demand at the moment.

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 8/ 8 Normal 4/8H
Team 2: 8/ 8 Normal 6/8H
Team 3: 8/ 8 Normal 5/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank: Ideally either Blood DK or DH

Melee: DK and Warrior classes in highest demand at the moment.

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)

09/28/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Eranyl
Hi there. The name is Vit or Era, whichever you prefer.

I recently had to make the sad choice to leave my guild of 3+ years due to internal officer issues and am now looking for a new home.

I have Tanked most of my WoW life and DPS'd here and there as ranged. I lead our raid team and was gifted with very talented people and friends in which we achieved AOTC in every raid tier since HFC which was something not accomplished for the guild before that. That being said, most of my focus is on normal and heroic content with no interest in Mythic progression as my life schedule cannot allow for time for that undertaking.

I am looking for a home that either needs an experienced Tank or ranged DPS. Ideal raid days would be on days between Saturday to Wednesday. I am also very firm on my stance of officer abuse and demeaning/assaulting comments not being acceptable, which is the reason I decided to leave my previous home. IE : an officer would regularly scream at/demean people to the point they left and our guild leader would do nothing about it and simply allow it to continue. So if you're not on the same page about that topic I immediately have no interest.

I am grown, have a job, family, etc. So please do understand that I value life over a game. However I make it a point to be available on planned raid days as well as meetings if so asked to be. I simply want to play with people that I can call friends and enjoy that time playing while in a friendly atmosphere. It's a game, not a second job, afterall.

So if you're looking for a friendly, mature, experienced Tank or Ranged DPS with raid lead experience for your guild, feel free to contact me!

Discord : XiKeiyaZi#8585
BNet : XiKeiyaZi#1218
Timezone : CST
Current Realm : Cenarius
Willing to transfer? : Yes
Willing to faction change? : Yes

We could really use you on one of our raid teams and i think you would fit in well with our team. I added you on bnet.
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small Horde guild on the Stormreaver server looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #!@**%@#.

Social: We do like to raid but we like non-raiders just as much! We don’t have any “if you’re not online every month you get kicked” type of rules so if you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out and dig the non-toxic environment we’re trying to cultivate, you’re more than welcome to join.

Raiding: Right now, we’re just looking for DPS. Our raiding policy is that we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to always clear heroic before the next tier goes live.
Currently we’re 6/8 Normal.

We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

We do prefer raiders to be on our server and in the guild, but we aren’t 100% against cross server raiders. We do ask that if you plan to raid with us this way that you “commit” to raiding with us. I use commit very loosely but meaning that you don’t just raid with us until you find something on your server. If you are actively searching for a guild/raid group on your server, good luck in your search!

Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm ET until 11:30pm ET at the latest (depending on how the night is going/how tired people are it may be called at 11pm eastern but will never go past 11:30pm)
Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.

Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Miscellaneous: We run Mythic+ throughout the week, though activity is higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.

[b]Recruiting Discord Channel:[\b] https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC (This is not our guild discord. It’s just a channel you can join to ask questions and stuff about the guild. That way I don’t plaster my guild’s discord all around the internet lol So if you join it, don’t think “gross there are like 5 people here”. The only people in this channel are the recruiters for the guild!)
[b]Discord:[\b] NerdEsq#0692
Hi Vit!

My name is Shan, and we are <Addiction> on Spirestone. We are currently recruiting a tank & a few dps (no ret). Raid times (EST): Mon/Tues 9-12pm. We are a casual/fun group of friends in need of a few quality players to progress in [H] Uldir/join in our M+ groups. We are mostly in need of a tank to progress more consistently. Our group is definitely not going to be the type to talk down to someone and make them want to leave or quit, but we have fun, and joke around a lot as many of us have played the game together for years in varying roles and levels of progression guilds.

Please feel free to message myself or the other officers with questions and inquiries; Norelle#1138 (I attempted to add you on Bnet already but in case you are bogged down with requests I thought I would try to message you here!). Also feel free to message either LittleBunny#1730, Tranquilized#1832 if I'm not around!

Thanks and good luck on your search.
I added both of you guys in hopes of talking to one of about joining your guild

09/28/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Kotipelto
Hello!

Sorry to hear about the drama, been there myself which is why we created our guild for BFA (started up again about 2 weeks ago) with the intent of raiding in a more semi-serious and social environment. We also run and recruit with the intent of an "all are welcome" and LGBT+ friendly environment because, as you said this is a game and we are all still very real people outside of that computer screen. With that said we are looking for a core raid leader to help get our group hitting the ground running so we can tackle HM/Mythic when it is relevant.

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Hi Eranyl, Real life is more important than the game, and our guild doesn't force anyone to raid. However, we like people who want to , to show up before raid time, so we can start on time, and read up on fights a bit beforehand. "Ravaged" is a medium sized adult progressive raiding guild on Stormrage (largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds). Our raid leader has currently had to step down from leading due to some RL medical issues, so our main tank is filling in for him. We don't try to cancel raids, even if just 3 of us show up, we will either join a pug or create one ourselves (we showed up so why not have fun), though of coarse we would like it better w/ a full guild group, but also a few of our other regular raiders had some RL issues come up, so we need some new members who want to raid to keep us going. This guild doesn't force anyone to raid, nor do they point people out. I wouldn't be here if they did. I'm not the greatest raider, not the worst either, but my age and perceptual dyslexia keep me from banging out keys or from being good on certain kinds of fights. Our raid times are Tues. & Wed. 7-10 pm est. We have some older players 45+, besides younger adults. Both the GM and myself have grandchildren. This guild is one of the friendliest guilds that I have had the pleasure of being in ( and I've been in many in over the 10 yrs. I've played the game). Most of the membership will ask who wants to join in an activity they are doing, make things for members, or give really good advice. Some of us are N 8/8, some not yet, and a small few have done some heroic BFA (both former raid leader & main tank did Beta also). If we sound like the perfect fit for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have you w/ us!