Arenas
Tl;Dr ret loses arena trying to tunnel mw
10/02/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Valshaw
Lost a 2v2 entirely because the MW Monk can port back and forth between the top of the platform in the Zandalar arena, making it literally impossible to catch him.

i have clicked on this thread multiple times tonite just to read it again and get a good belly laugh going.

Thank you sir.
You did not have faith in the light young paladin...

"Light grant me one final blessing"- Tirion Fordring
hit ur buttons dude
lol and here i am standing on the edge waiting to knock a warrior and dh and when i finally do it doesnt matter because the dh just back flips back up and the war leaps from the bottom
10/03/2018 01:08 AMPosted by Surgingfist
lol and here i am standing on the edge waiting to knock a warrior and dh and when i finally do it doesnt matter because the dh just back flips back up and the war leaps from the bottom

then you jump off and port up they have no mobility (mainly the warrior) to get back. gg you forced them to use their mobility! you shouldnt be dieing on blades edge vs 99% of melee cleave teams that you fight.
10/03/2018 03:12 AMPosted by Maxortiz
10/03/2018 01:08 AMPosted by Surgingfist

then you jump off and port up they have no mobility (mainly the warrior) to get back. gg you forced them to use their mobility! you shouldnt be dieing on blades edge vs 99% of melee cleave teams that you fight.
i dont die to double melee on blades edge, were talking about the mugambla, wars cant leap to top unless they leap up ramps first and charge to you on blades edge. And if u jump on mugambla they just swap and wait till u either come up a ramp or port up to go back to you. Whenever i try to use top the other team just stays top unless our whole team is on bottom