Thongs and Crop tops for Males

General Discussion
Make it happen, Females are full of skimpy armor now give plate wearers the skimpy g strings.
Yes please

We don't need such blatant gender inequality in this day and age

let us men show some skin without being forced into loin cloths
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
The last thing I want to see is a Dwarf's hairy !@#.
I'm still trying to find girl that cut out a skimpy top piece out my nice mail top and left me with this ruined shirt that covers everything BUT my man boobs
^This is way past due imo! Some of those areas are hot! How realistic is the full plate armor.

Coffee stand near me has gold Sparta outfits for all employees. For Spar- er ... Azeroth!
Please please please let this become a thing!
Can't tell if ironic or pathetic
10/04/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Swiftraven
Yes please
Where is the down vote button?
No!
I'm all for guys showing more skin... but I'd be even more supportive if we had good looking males in the game besides Blood and Void Elf males. The rest are just.. not really living up to modern idealizations of male attractiveness.

And yea I know its a fantasy game with a cartoony artstyle but... we HAVE Blood and Void Elf males that LOOK GOOD. Why can't we have more races whose males don't suffer from extreme sexual dimorphism. At the very least an alternative body style for humans thats more lean and not a steroid junkie with only old man faces and soon to come in beer gut flavor.
10/04/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Nesuah
Make it happen, Females are full of skimpy armor now give plate wearers the skimpy g strings.

I want this too happen, but don't go saying ladies are full of skimpy armor, they have very few skimpy options

More skimpy options are needed all around
your community is speaking to you, wow team

open your ears and give us what we all want, what we really really want
While I know I look good, I would love a few other outfits to dazzle my enemies with.
10/04/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Nicodemùs
I'm all for guys showing more skin... but I'd be even more supportive if we had good looking males in the game besides Blood and Void Elf males. The rest are just.. not really living up to modern idealizations of male attractiveness.

And yea I know its a fantasy game with a cartoony artstyle but... we HAVE Blood and Void Elf males that LOOK GOOD. Why can't we have more races whose males don't suffer from extreme sexual dimorphism. At the very least an alternative body style for humans thats more lean and not a steroid junkie with only old man faces and soon to come in beer gut flavor.

you have GOT to be kidding? since when is anorexia 'looking good'?
Gimme some BEEF baby!
10/04/2018 02:28 AMPosted by Eskylidi
10/04/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Nicodemùs

you have GOT to be kidding? since when is anorexia 'looking good'?
Gimme some BEEF baby!

Blood/Void Elf MALES do not look anorexic. They are the closest wow has to male characters that look like idealized human males like you might see on fitness/health magazines. They are far from looking "anorexic". If we were talking about the females I might agree... but we aren't.
10/04/2018 01:28 AMPosted by Arcanewitch
Please please please let this become a thing!
Nope. Please leave that crap out of the game.
More !@#$ mogs for all! :D