354 Warlock

Guild Recruitment
Returning player looking for guild. I have been gone roughly 5-6 years and am returning to play BFA. I was very hardcore during BC, WOTLK and CATA content. I would like to find a guild Horde or Alliance that actually is social, is helpful and doesn’t just log on for raid night. I would prefer a server that has a decent population and fair AH prices (right now I can’t sell a thing on my server). I would prefer that the guild be EST and raid times of any day between 7pm and 12 am. Please if you are looking to pick up a lock drop info I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi Boom!

We could use a lock and raid on an East Coast schedule. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are currently 8/8N and 7/8H. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression. We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Dedication and a desire to push content is what we are looking for.

We also regularly do Mythic+ on off nights. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who like to push as far as their chars can go.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night for farm content)

Current Needs:
Healer: Paladin (High), Monk (High), Resto Shaman (Medium)
DPS: Monk (High), Mage (High), DK (High), Shaman (Enh or Ele)

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please inquire anyways! Strong dps are always welcome. Sadly, we are pretty full on Hunters and Priests (Holy, Disc, and Shadow)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 3/8M
- Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales) 2/8M, 0% Vek wipe!
- Open recruitment for now.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hey there!

<Pound Syndrome> on US-Mannoroth is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes, but are open to recruiting all roles.

So far, we have cleared:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 6/8

Our raid times are:
Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Sat/Sun are tentative days and will be chosen after the raid has concluded on Thursdays.

Why join us?

1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

Why should we pick you?

Additionally, our expectations of our raiding core:

1.) You want to progress through Heroic/Mythic raids at a reasonable pace with guys that love to banter.
2.) You are prompt, organized, and provide constructive criticism.
3.) You actively contribute to the welfare of the guild. This could be done through helping to gear alts, farm mats for the guild bank, research boss fights, etc.
4.) You read and learn every boss fight before any attempt is made.
5.) You understand your role, and everyone else’s role, in every boss fight.
6.) You can communicate clearly in discord.
7.) You want to pound raid bosses into the ground.

I look forward to talking to you! Please feel free to contact me at either of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Therapeutics:
Bnet - Raychele#1685

Zaluna:
Bnet - bitterneff#1466
Discord - BitterNeff#9593

Pounderr/Poundina:
Bnet - TCowboy#1505
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate since our schedule is casual compared with many guilds. We expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

7/7 M EN
3/3 H TOV
4/10 M NH
10/11 M TOS
11/11 H Ant AOTC
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
2/8 M Uldir

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.
- Previous raiding experience.
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
(Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Melee DPS:
Monk
Warrior

Ranged DPS:
Warlock
Mage
Hunter

Healer: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/recruitment
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content.

High Priority
Healers
Ranged DPS

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras2

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Hi Boom,

<Ours Is The Fury> - Turalyon
Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
5/8 H aotc guild (no mythic)

We're looking for a lock to finish off heroic uldir with. Discord is fairly active. We run keys all week too. Turalyon isn't high pop, but i'd consider it a seller's market if you're looking to sell those BOEs.

Bnet: Pete#1889
Discord: Shagga#0931
I read your post and we are interested in chatting with you.

<The Scheme> (A - Sargeras) is recruiting members to expand our roster as we begin to delve into mythic Uldir.

About us: We have 6/8 heroic bosses down and we are a guild built on maintaining a relaxed atmosphere with the goal to progress into mythic raiding content. Our leadership has progression raiding history dating as far back as TBC.

We are currently looking for:
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Healers (Resto Shaman and Resto Druid preferred)
- All Ranged DPS
-All exceptional players will be considered.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9-12am CST

Application: We do applications in our discord channel. https://discord.gg/KMKCUTM.

If you have any questions contact Xiojiang#1429, Fenomonal#1514, or Nucklepuckk#1556.
Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
We are literally all of those things except on a high pop server. Maybe you'll take a look anyways? We are a guild made up of people like you. People who quit for years but came back for bfa.

We are stormchasers on lothar and we are 7/8h. We raid Tues and thurs 8-11 est. We just need 2 or 3 solid members to fill out our raid team so we can begin mythic

Add me bnet Mute#1292 if interested
^ will contact some people tomorrow
Although we're a PST server, we do fall under your raid times for EST =)
I hope you'll still consider us! We could use a warlock with a good personality!

☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

Progression:

[8/8] Normal Uldir
[5/8] Heroic Uldir

Recruiting:

DPS - Warlocks
We are recruiting raider dps *and* reserve dps. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots.

Healer-Disc Priest
We are recruiting Holy and Disc Priests, although we prefer you to main Disc!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
Be ilvl 340
Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.
We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.
We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889
<Dead Mans Party> is a Horde guild on Alexstrasza/Terokkar. We're 6/8N and 1/8H. We're in need of a lock! Our raid times are Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:00pm CST. If you'd like to talk more, hmu. My btag is Topgunn#11376
Tranquility (9/11 in Mythic ABT; 7/8H + 8/8N in Uldir ) is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that has been around since Cataclysm. We are a good group of people who are always looking to add more to the roster, as we believe constant recruitment keeps things fresh and fun, as well as keeps our discord incredibly active throughout the week and outside of the game!

We've built a tight-knit community that only asks for 6 raiding hours per week, and we raid Sun/Mon from 7-10pm EST. Sure, our hours aren't traditionally those of a standard mythic guild, but we definitely get a lot out of our few hours that we raid!

If this sounds like something that might interest you, I'd love to chat over real ID and answer any questions you may have. I also would definitely love to ask you a few questions to ensure you're an excellent fit for our guild!

Please message Bubbz#1618 (our raid lead) or Rom#11997 (me) for any questions you may have.

Hope to catch you soon!
Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being underway. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them, with DPS being preffered and a healing position available at this point in time.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
Hi Boomheadshot, We are NOT a hardcore raiding guild. Many of us have been in those types of guilds and absolutely hate the elitest attitudes in them. " Ravaged" is a medium sized adult Casual progressive guild on Stormrage (largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds). We need a lock, because our current one had his work schedule change to evenings, so he can't make our raids, unless he is off. Some other members also have other RL issues and we need to reform to keep raids going. Our guild doesn't require it's membership to raid, but those who like to all we ask is to show up well before the start time, so we can start on time. Our current schedule is 7-10 pm est, Tues. & Wed. We switched from using Discord to guild chat. it's much clearer and isn't all over your screen. We just use Discord for posting photos, etc. When not raiding, guildies will do Mythic +'s (our top guys have been doing 8's & 9's now), expeditions, warfronts, WQs, World boss, transmog or mount runs, and they will always ask who wants to come along. We have many older players in the guild 45+ (both GM and myself are grandparents) as well as younger players 20s & 30s. This is one of the friendliest guilds, I have ever been in, and I've played the game since the tail end of Vanilla. I originally started on Dunemaul, but transferred after a few years there. If we sound like the right fit for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have you w/ us.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 4/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 6/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warriors

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you. We are an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server which is a pst server but a large chunk of our members are EST so we try and accommodate the time difference for as many of our members as possible. Proudmoore also meets your desire for a high population, decent economy server as well ;) All of our members are super friendly and helpful and we enjoy hanging out together in game and in Discord. We are a casual focused raid guild but even on non-raid days we have a ton of members online running various things.

You can find more info at my post at :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437

Quick Summary for you though!
We raid Tue/Fri/Sat from 6-8pm pst with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We run 3 raid teams so if you are interested in that, it's not hard to find a spot for you! We also have a ton of non-raid activities scheduled including organized pvp, dungeon runs, M+ training runs and key pushing, and fun contests each month.

Feel free and reach out to me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

I hope you find the right guild! I know how much of a difference it can make in enjoying the game!