Affli, MW, DK- LF Mythic Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

There's a group of 3 of us, right now we're made up of a DK, Lock, and MW monk. Currently we're all at 360+ equipped. All of us have previous mythic/heroic prog. We're open to changing classes/specs for prog. All of us are 4/8H currently, and looking to clear H and push into Mythic prog. Also open to changing faction/server. The more memes the better.

Pref Raid Times:
Multiple weekdays around 8 EST-11EST

Here are our current logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/gambles
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/jece
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/andanora

Cheers :)
Itsmytime#11594

Hit me up so we can chat
Hey Gambles! Conspiracy Theory on Stormrage would be willing to take you aboard if you were interested

We're a newer guild building our raid team, and we're 4/8H right now.
We raid 9-12 Friday and Saturday (Which i see is outside your pref raid times but I figured i'd offer anyway)
We are definitely in dire need of RDPS, and arent full on healers yet either, if your DK friend is DPS I'm sure I could make some wiggle room so he wouldn't have to change if he didnt want to.

We like to think we're fun and banter filled in our guild, so for I think you'd have your memery covered :P

If you're interested please feel free to add me at Revinblade#1841 on battle.net. Have a great day friend ^_^
<Formidable> <US Aerie Peak> We are a brand new guild started from a handful of raiders who wanted to push progression a little harder. We are taking our time to build a team of exceptional players that get along well and enjoy pushing higher content. Our goal is to get into heroic ASAP and push further into mythic once our team has been fully built. In addition to raid we like to push keys as high as we can each week which in turn means more gear for guildies.

We currently need one healer, preferably a pally or priest. We need one or two dps, preferably a monk, DK or priest. Other classes will definitely be considered.

We raid on Wednesday 5pm to 7pm and Sunday 5pm to 8pm.

We provide food, flask, pots, enchants, gems and repairs!

Feel free to contact Esmira with any questions you might have.

btag: bootyfordays#1172
discord: Esmira#0480
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth's launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are currently 7/8H 1/8M

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from mostly ranged dps and heals
Tank - Closed (will look at off spec tanks for help with guild mythic + runs)
Raid Times – Tu/We/Thu | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)
Would love the opportunity to chat. We have core spots available.
Here is a sample log from a kill last night of what we look like: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pknAhFj36TGKZqg2#fight=14&view=rankings

I think you guys could be a perfect fit.

<Pröject Mayhem>
US || Horde || Tichondrius
6/8HC, 1/8M. 9/11M ABT Lead
Raid Times: Wed/Thur from 7-10 CST

Need: WW, Havoc DH, Boomy, Mage, Hunter, War

We are a semi-hardcore guild focused on progression while having a good time. We are a guild that previously focused on PVP and are now focusing on raid progression with many of our core players having high end raiding experience. We value people who will be competitive with each other and are competent to know their class inside and out. We're always looking to put our best and most committed players into raid and want to reward those who contribute. Since our raiding hours are short every week, we put everything into the time block that we have to get the most content done, and have a great time doing it.

Our goal is Cutting Edge and we want your help to make that happen. We also have high level Mythic + Pushing teams (10+), Arena Teams, and RBGs.

For more info feel free to add us and talk on Discord or Bnet

GM: commakozzi#1784, BNet: Cyberman#1466
Raid Lead: Apok#0434, BNet: Bogguslife#1947
(I'm easier to reach on discord)
Hi Gambles, <The IRS> is a Heroic/Mythic prog guild (6/8H, 1/8M)

Currently we're looking for a Warlock, MW/BM monk (either works) and hunters, not opposed to have another dk though! We have two raid teams available depending if you want an earlier or later start, we have an active discord and our guild is exclusive to raiders only which creates a more open, friendly community rather than having 200 pointless members and 25 raiders. If you're interested add me at nenthus#1413

Thanks,

-itslippy

Guild Website:
theirsgaming.com
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through Uldir.

We are currently 2/8M.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.

We are currently seeking:

DPS: Any High Parsing DPS!
Healers: Any High Parsing Healers!
To be considered, applicants must:
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team in BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307, Thug3299#1940 or apply at toastguild.com
Nice to meet you,

<<Damage Inc>> would love to welcome you in our ranks

Take a minute and drop by our thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386955

Our schedule (CST) is:

Tuesday - 19:30 to 22:30
Wednesday - 20:30 to 23:30
Thursday - 19:30 to 22:30
Mondays - Keystones!
My contact information is:
Battlenet: Black#1220
Discord ID: Anyshia#7885

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments!
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 5/8H Uldir

We're a tight knit group of RL friends, and some new-comers, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We're all playing the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and push ahead into mythic raids and Mythic+s. Most all of us are active in game and discord every day and are good with helping each other when needed.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Really looking for mages, warlocks, and priests, but are accepting all like-minded and competent raiders and Mythic+ runners. We are fairly adaptable, and some of us are willing to class change as needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
Hello. <Drow> is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting a Holy Paladin and Ranged DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused it's goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to be prepared and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier.
Gambles,

We are a 12 year old Alliance Raiding guild. So with that time you can imagine we are a good home for people whom want that kind of stability. With that said, we strive to be number one our servers and down content is a civil manner. I will leave you a little information about us, but would prefer to speak to you in discord. I think it is much better for both side to get to know someone.

Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.
Current Progression 7 of 8 heroic and 1 of 8 mythic

If you would take a few minutes to chat with me before making a decision. My BT is Geo#1668

Cheers,
Geo
Malice has a second Raid team that is looking for a couple good players to round out their heroic roster! we are 7/8H close to a Ghuun kill

----Cutting Edge 11/11M (Legion)---

-Raid days / Times

Tues / Weds / Thurs 830-1130pm Est. ( soon to be Tues / Thurs )

-Recruitment

*Ranged Dps*

o Resto Sham
o Misweaver
o Priest

Thecoldbange#1998
Hey Gambles-

we are looking to recruit a few more to our raid roster if you guys are interested. You would each have to earn/compete for a raid spot individually, if you're interested add me on bnet (koriwest#1711)!

<How Loh Can you Go> Alliance, Proudmoore is 2/8M and 8/8H. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12 EST. We also enjoy pushing M+ & PVP.

Thank you,
Kari
Heya, we can possibly fit the DK in.

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • Any Ranged dps and Heals
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    Hey!

<Definitely Personal (DP)> [5/8H 8/8N]

Recently transferred to Horde-Area 52 & looking for members to rebuild raid team. Currently looking for rDPS but all are considered.

Raid times:
    Tues,Thurs,Sun 9-11:30PM server (EST).
    Looking to finish heroic ASAP and move immediately to mythic. Add me for more info!

Memes included :)

iBoje#1146
    Hey Gambles - so groups looking for a new guild for a raid spot is always sticky. Sort of situation where I guess joining a group that is still forming is best.

At any rate, we do have 'stand in' that need replacing and room for 3 - but each of you would be trialed and treated as single entities. As long as all three won't leave if one of you is a carry - please take a look at our info!
    <Almost Heroes>
    Region: US
    Server: Area-52
    Faction: Horde
    Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST
    Raid Progression: 8/8H 1/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.
    Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit https://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#
    https://discord.gg/q6D8B8K
    Recruitment contact:
    Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!
    Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 2/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord!

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
    application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5