Class Balance Tuning - October 2

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
I'm done. I'm sick of this. Where are MY buffs.

I deserve them. I pay to play this game and am rewarded with being the weakest class?

I refuse to play until warlock can strike FEAR into my enemies like they used to.
Stop what you're doing right now and don't add that enh change to pvp
ill pay you to make frost dk horrible so i can play feral again
09/28/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Lucksniipe
Shadow 1% single target dps boost POG

We top tier now!!! :')

Although I will say I am happy about the shaman buffs.
09/28/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Rocketstar
lmao those feral buffs every week. See you in 5 months.

They did the same thing in Legion... Nerfed Feral into hell and then buffed it every week. At one time, the damage was increased 30% across the board.
This Shadow Priest 1% overall dps buff is the most toxic/insulting buff I have ever seen in my life. This is a meme
09/28/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Kaivax

Feral
  • All damage increased by 4%.

HAHAHAHA.
Wow unholy bandaid. GFYS Blizzard
do you guys know that you gave a 1% buff to Spriest blizz?
I'm concerned that shadow damage still isn't being buffed to a competitive range. The numbers are out there and I'm feeling more and more pressure to switch to warlock. This just isn't enough.
Are these a joke???? buff Fire mages and Enhance shamans and leave the still existent boomkin problems and MM hunters untouched? Guess being good on 2/8th of the instance means classes already above us get buffed as we get our top trait gutted with only a slight 2% buff in return.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#sample=7

Fire mages really needed 5% more to become a top 3 Overall spec. Forgot that the Dev Leader plays a Mage.
09/28/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Phazius
Can we see some Ret paladin love? Feels like every spec is being buffed around it while we fall behind untouched. We're already middling and probably the lowest melee.

aaaaand ret remains useless compared to other melee classes who can both single-target stronger and more consistent AND cleave stronger and more consistent...

all because we have blessing of wisdom and..... "heals" ..... right....

Having to re-roll to my rogue after 8 years of not playing my rogue....because rogues are simply better suited at all mythic raid content than a ret paladin with 373 ilvl is sad.
09/28/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Kaivax
Priest
  • Shadow
    • Mind Flay damage increased by 10%.
    • Mind Sear damage increased by 15%.

What is this supposed to accomplish? The MF buff will do almost nothing and MS will only affect big aoe where shadow is already really strong.

What shadow NEEDS right now is not some number tweaking. We need some changes in how Voidform works. Make the Void Eruption cast shorter without locking it behind a talent. Get rid of the Insanity generation nerfs you put in at the end of Legion so we can get back that fast-paced gameplay that we all loved. Hell do something to let Surrender to Madness make a comeback, I had a lot of fun with it at the start of Legion.
These elemental buffs are a joke. Barely 1-2% DPS gain. Why even bother?
Could we do 10% increase to Vanguards armor bonus to help more with those unblockable attacks?
Are you kidding me? Is this shaman designer delusional? Lightning Bolt buff by 15%. Come on... Just buff Lavaburst - there are multiple threads about it. We don't want and don't like shifting damage from Lavaburst into Lightning Bolt. It's unfun and not rewarding to stand still and cast Lightning Bolts. I don't use Earthquake and Chain Lightning often in PvP anyway so this change is garbage to me. Please just change this clueless shaman designer and you can ask him to work on DH. Some DH "improvements" done by this guys are really welcome.

I'm 90% sure that mailbox that all our feedback is delivered to is named noreply@blizzard.com
What a joke... And then there will be another post by Lore "please don't make memes and call us badly" but how not to if these changes are just garbage.
Have i missed something? Are Guardians now exclusively subpar raid tanks? Because M+ Keys are not possible, and absolutely no change in that department.
Just yikes.
09/28/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Mohoots
Are these a joke???? buff Fire mages and Enhance shamans and leave the still existent boomkin problems and MM hunters untouched? Guess being good on 2/8th of the instance means classes already above us get buffed as we get our top trait gutted with only a slight 2% buff in return.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#sample=7

Fire mages really needed 5% more to become a top 3 Overall spec. Forgot that the Dev Leader plays a Mage.

Hey that's really cute when you look at Mythic which represents a tiny percentage of the playerbase and an even tinier sample of fire mages. I wonder what happens if we look at a larger sample size... say, heroic?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#sample=7&dataset=50&difficulty=4

Oh look, there's fire mages, all the way at the bottom.