Does anyone still have their 110 boost?

General Discussion
I still have one 100 boost, and two 110 boosts. I am waiting to see what additional allied races we are getting and if their armor is worth leveling for or just boosting. I already have all classes ranging from 110-120 on both sides so I am in no rush to use them...
Haven't used any of them. Probably never will.
I have my last 2.

I've just got too many alts to think about more.
Wasted mine on a Troll Shaman. Thought it would be fun but that was literally ripped out of the character with the new release.
I still have my 110 boost. I'll probably use it for some class I want to play in BfA but never played in Legion. I have every class to 100 already, so all it's good for is skipping Legion for me.
I have 2 not used. Every time, I've used a boost, I didn't feel connected to the toon. I prefer leveling from the start.
Do you have a cross faction alt? If not just use the boost on whatever class you like just to see the other quest zones/story
I still have mine and don't intend to use it.
yes,

Were Shaman where I want them to be my dark iron shammy would get the boost, but not until I"m convinced shammy will keep me happy at max level.

I honestly tried to just level him, but /played 2 hours nad 30 minutes later he is level 21, barely2% towards 22.

I just can't do that slow of a grind.

I have a 110 on a realm I don't play on much and I may level him on up to 120 and see how they are playing, then I"ll boost and level on storm rage.

I just cannot see spending $ to xfer and race change my shammy I made and leveled back in CATA.

I still revisit and level him, but I never even bother gearing him up.
i would like to use mine on a allied race but then i would lose out on the heritage armor so my boost just sits there actually unusable cause my accounts allllllllmost capped at 50 toons with nothing but my forum alt to delete. pretty sure ill have to delete this guy to make all the allied race guys fit into my account if i ever get them unlocked that is.
10/01/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Erthan
Do you have a cross faction alt? If not just use the boost on whatever class you like just to see the other quest zones/story

I have qualified for Horde Allied Races and not for Alliance, even though I main Alliance - I stopped playing in Legion before Army of the Light and Argussian Reach reps even existed. So any Horde playtime I have will go to leveling my moose Tauren or Nightborne for heritage armor, which doesn't allow use of a boost.
I still have my 110. Solarwynds is my 100 boost. Made her about a year ago. My first pally so I didn't lose interest. Been having a ton of fun with her. Can't seem to make up my mind about my 110. I have a nightbourne mage I am sloooowy working on leveling but I really want a Horde hunter so I might boost a nightbourne hunter and just get the armor eventually. But then there's Mag'har so....
i have a 100 and a 110 but i dont know what to do with them
Nope. Used it for a Horde Priest at 110 (before the level cap increase) that got me both Double Agent and Quintessential Quintet.

Best boost I’ve ever used.
I have. It's reserved for my Zandalari Druid, as much as it can tempt to use it on something else (such as a Void Elf Hunter - just for the sake of using a race clearly geared towards spellcasters as a physical class; also they start with a stalker pet).

10/01/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Zeropointt
Nope. Used it for a Horde Priest at 110 (before the level cap increase) that got me both Double Agent and Quintessential Quintet.

Demon Hunters would have been easier for that achievement with no level boost - that's what I did :P
Yep I had 12 110s of every class. Not sure what I would use the free 110 boost for
10/01/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Lemres
I have. It's reserved for my Zandalari Druid, as much as it can tempt to use it on something else (such as a Void Elf Hunter - just for the sake of using a race clearly geared towards spellcasters as a physical class; also they start with a stalker pet).

10/01/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Zeropointt

Demon Hunters would have been easier for that achievement with no level boost - that's what I did :P
Already had an Ally DH at 110, would have missed Quintessential.
Mine's unused, I have one of every class still at 110. Only thought is maybe a druid herb/miner for my alliance characters.
I know the feel. I literally deleted my 100 Nightborne Priest and created this fella instead.

I just can't grow attached to em unless I put the effort in.
i still have my 110 as im not sure who to use it on, I used my 100 on a hunter thinking id play all of legion than i quit and feel that 100 boost was a waste.
as now that im back im still not playing that hunter??? lol i want to boost an allied race rogue but idk fully if i should. its a hard life