Alliance on the precipice of victory.

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5
Horde would trade Talanji for Jaina

Horde would trade Talanji for Moira

Horde would trade Talanji for Shandris

Horde would trade Talanji for just about anyone she is an annoying Mary Sue.

Rastakhan was a likable well meaning king with flaws who made mistakes, was held accountable for them and had to struggle to reestablish himself through a character arch where he actually loses things for his flaws and sacrifices.

While he means nothing to the Alliance losing him and having Mary Sue #3425262 is definitely a loss for the Horde.
10/05/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Casina
While he means nothing to the Alliance losing him and having Mary Sue #3425262 is definitely a loss for the Horde.

talanji should have time to be a great character in the future, she doesn't need to start as the actual leader of the zandalari empire, she has time to grow.

rastahkan leading the zandalari in bfa until he eventually pass the mantle would have been great. talanji can stay as a secondary character.

now talanji will be "muh,revenge" like. that is totally new and exciting..definectly it not has been done like #37 times in warcraft.
10/05/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Etheldald
10/05/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Casina

talanji should have time to be a great character in the future, she doesn't need to start as the actual leader of the zandalari empire, she has time to grow.

rastahkan leading the zandalari in bfa until he eventually pass the mantle would have been great. talanji can stay as a secondary character.

now talanji will be "muh,revenge" like. that is totally new and exciting..definectly it not has been done like #37 times in warcraft.

She has no room to grow because she has nothing to learn; she is already perfect and she is already powerful enough to do anything.
10/05/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Rivendel
Dont know what game you're playing, but Tyrande "Night Warrior" and the night elves try to reclaim darkshore and get curb stomped. The horde is winning.

You guys get pushed out of darkshore. You have only seen a early version of the event and a horde side one. Your own npcs say that the horde is losing on all fronts after the new raid is done. !@#$ you pretty boy.
10/05/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Lithya
10/05/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Etheldald

you are exaggerating way too much.
mekkatorke is frozen,not dead, you know what that means? "i will back"
jaina is so wounded that she casually talks with anduin about calia.
one would expect that she would be unconscious after facing 25 murder hobos.
you know what injured mean? "i will back".

Rasthakan, is well, not going back (that we know of)
the golden fleet is half destroyed and it's literally stated that the alliance is weeks away from victory, both sides mention this.
if you think that is not a victory then nothing will convince you.
unless you call a victory taking the heads of every horde leader and put them in a pike in stormwind without losing anything in the process. like not even a scratch on ANYONE.

Yes lots of I will be backs.
But again.
Alliance attacked and beat Zanadalar. NOT the Horde.

Besides you think all of this matters?
Do you think WoW's story is nuanced enough that a lack of ships actually matters?
We had a frigging spaceship and its still in Orbit being completely useless so excuse me I do not buy all this "Brink of winning" crap.
Because it never leads anywhere.

The Horde can go around conquer and destroy Alliance cities and we just have to sit and watch. Probably be happy of all the sweet, sweet content.

10/05/2018 01:12 AMPosted by Saiphas
lade, I’ve outlined why essentially it had to be done this way, take alook in my last post on the Anduin cartoon good guy thread. It may not be palatable, but fits the facts on the ground.

Edit: I’ll just post it here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769347112?page=2#post-35

No one cares about your Dora the explorer level of morality.

The Horde where there? Not the entire army but a good many where considering one of the bosses is a couple horde champions.
The Alliance is on the precipice of victory, in a war that cannot be won. lol
How could the Alliance be on the brink of victory when Nathanos can solo Malfurion and Tyrande together?

Facts delivered to you via text should actually be followed in game representation.
So if the Alliance now supposedly has a race powered by a vengeful god and her avatar.

Why is it 1 murder hobo, 1 val'kyr and 1 random undead fellow somehow mop the floor with them?
The only reason they got pushed back was when the world strongest druid had to help them out too.

Jesus all that hype for literally nothing.
Val'kyr's are important for the forsaken and extremely limited (News to me! Looks at HoV) but they are not know to be so dang powerful in combat.
10/05/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Lithya
How could the Alliance be on the brink of victory when Nathanos can solo Malfurion and Tyrande together?

Facts delivered to you via text should actually be followed in game representation.
So if the Alliance now supposedly has a race powered by a vengeful god and her avatar.

Why is it 1 murder hobo, 1 val'kyr and 1 random undead fellow somehow mop the floor with them?
The only reason they got pushed back was when the world strongest druid had to help them out too.

Jesus all that hype for literally nothing.
Val'kyr's are important for the forsaken and extremely limited (News to me! Looks at HoV) but they are not know to be so dang powerful in combat.

He doesnt? You saw one screenshot you absolute whiny baby. Your a 100% horde shill. Post on your main.
10/05/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Amadeus

He doesnt? You saw one screenshot you absolute whiny baby. Your a 100% horde shill. Post on your main.

Here is the video.
Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmG9B-vF5Oo
Says the one guy going against the majority night elf opinion. The Night Warrior is a joke, made to pay lip service to what the night elf players have wanted for years with no actual meaning or payoff.
10/05/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Jerolan
Says the one guy going against the majority night elf opinion. The Night Warrior is a joke, made to pay lip service to what the night elf players have wanted for years with no actual meaning or payoff.

It is ptr and we have only seen the Horde side.