Resto Shammy LF Raiding/M+ Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi. I am looking for a raiding guild for BFA. I currently main a resto shaman followed closely y a MW monk. I also have a Hpally. I am willing to main whichever spec would most greatly benefit the guild. Am also willing to change servers. I reside in Eastern Time zone but tie is not of too much importance. I would prefer raiding on weekends, however, I am happy to raid during the week as well, so long as it is after 8:00pm EDT. I took a break during Legion but am now very active. My current guild does not even do mythic+ ans=d so the game is becoming tiresome. Thank you!
<Bullet Dodged> is currently recruiting for dps! We are a newer guild of players that have been playing together for years! Have you been burned by a guild? Been a part of a guild that didn't live up to its promises? We've all dodged bullets here and have decided to make a guild the right way! We are looking for players with a like mind to join our mythic progression roster for BFA!

So what are our minds like? Wouldn't you like to know! However, when it comes to mythic progression, we are a semi-hardcore guild looking at getting to end-game content. Because we don't have a rigorous 7-day raiding schedule, this means that we need to progress as efficiently as possible. This means putting in a lot of work to your class, as well as the guild.

Think we're a good fit for you? Great! Here's some things you need to know:

Recruitment needs:

Ranged dps: All

Melee dps: All

**We are considering all classes and specs for all roles needed**

Our Progress:

8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 7pm-10pm PST
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm PST
Thursday: 7pm-10pm PST

We start forming the raid group 15 minutes before raid start. At the beginning of new tiers, we will be raiding progression all 3 days. After we substantially outgear parts of the raids, we will move to progression on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; Thursdays will be for clearing normal/heroic. All 3 days are required, attendance wise.
f you have any questions, feel free to contact the following members via bnet for more information:

GM: TytoAlba#1326
Officer: Ishotwabbit#1348
Officer: MewForever#1624
Officer: ItzClavell#1125
stormguild.us

4/8 Mythic Uldir

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Accomplishments

-Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)
-Mythic Helya US-257
-Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)
-Mythic Kil'jaedan US-145 (US-10th for 2-Day Guilds #1 Alliance)
-Mythic Argus US-156 (US-14th for 2-Day Guilds #1 Alliance)

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content

Recruitment Needs

We are always recruiting all classes and roles
If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Active participation on guild discord
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm.
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
  • Guild website is located at stormguild.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
    Btag: Aalistor#1455
    Discord: Cojo#3001
    Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
    Btag: Lokilok#1587
    Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5W
    Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
    Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
    * 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
    - With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
    ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
    Hey there here at <salt and burn> on greymane we are in need of a healer for our raid team and guild as a hole for mythic+’s we are an alliance heroic guild. If you would like to talk more feel free to add me on bnet moose#13708
    <We Dont Care> is looking for a shaman.

We raid 5-8 PST on Tues/Weds. We are 2/8M and are progressing on Zek. We are very friendly, but also extremely serious during raid time. We are on Illidan(Horde) and we love to run M+.

We are a newer guild full of hungry players. We are trying to build a culture of excellence. Our goal this tier is to get CE and next tier we want to start pushing US rankings. I can get you logs if needed.

Our Recruiting Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769069534

Our WoW Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/We+Dont+Care

Apply at our website: wedontcare.us

Hit me up on bnet at nkz#1416 or discord nkz#4557
    Hey there! It seems like we'd be a great fit for you. We'd love to have another healer on board. We can offer a community to feel like home, and a raiding spot. We're currently 8/8H and 1/8M add me on bnet so we can talk!

Thanks!

Raid Times PST
    * Tues: 6:00PM / 8:30PM
    * Thurs: 6:00PM / 8:30PM
    * Sat (optional casual alt raid): 6:00PM / 8:30PM

Other Activities
    * Active discord group
    * Casual Saturday raids
    * Mythic plus groups
    * PVP Arenas
    * Dungeons & Dragons once a month (5e)

Contact
    * Bnet: StarMagik#1616
    * Discord: StarMagika#0371
    Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
    • Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
    • Weekend Raiding (see times below)
    • A more casual environment
    • New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
    • 1 Tank (open to any class)
    • 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
    • 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
    • 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
    • 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
    • Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
    • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
    Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Currently 8/8H 1/8M

Tuatha#1661
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 2/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
    Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
    Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
    Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
    [US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> 8/8N and 4/8H is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content.

High Priority
    Healers
    Ranged DPS

Schedule
    Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
    If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
    DBM or BigWigs
    WeakAuras2

Voice
    Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
    Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
    JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
    Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
    Murloc Palooza

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST

Progression: 8/8N 6/8H 1/8M

I hope to hear from you and talk with your further. If you would like to know more about us I encourage you to follow the link bellow and read our recruitment post.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769387668#post-1

Thank you for your time.
    Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great for you. We raid Tues/Fri/Sat starting at 6 pm PST which should be after the time you need :) We are an 18+ and understand the importance of real life coming first and do not require 100% raid attendance. We are a casual focused raid guild and enjoy seeing how far we can go while having fun together. We currently are needing healers so there is definitely room for you on our raid teams. There are plenty of M+ runs going on through out the day as we have a large number of our members who really enjoy them.

We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can find more info at my post at :
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437

Quick Summary for you though!
    We raid Tue/Fri/Sat from 6-8pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We run 3 raid teams so if you are interested in that, it's not hard to find a spot for you! We also have a ton of non-raid activities scheduled including organized pvp, dungeon runs, M+ training runs and key pushing, and fun contests each month.

Feel free and reach out to me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

I hope you find the right guild! I know how much of a difference it can make in enjoying the game!
    Hi Gharlen,

We are a mature guild on US-Stormrage. Currently 8/8 N - 3/8H in Uldir with a two day raid schedule - -Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 9PM ET . On our off days we stay busy running Mythic + and helping the team gear up. If you are looking looking for a laid back, mature and friendly environment that also progresses in current content please add me so we can chat

BBattle: CrysTalis#1961
    Discord: Hateeater(Avandth)#3723

This is our current recruitment thread.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769616945
    [H]<The Early Shift> [3/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [2/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
    The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
    - 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 3/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
    Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 2/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:

- Solid Healer (Holy Paly/MW Monk/Resto Druid)
    - Ret Paladin
    - Enhancement Shaman
    - Shadow Priest
    - Warrior (Any Spec)
    - DeathKnight (Any Spec)
    - Hunter (Any Spec)
    - Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:

- Shaman (Ele/Enh)
    - Shadow Priest
    - Warlock (Any Spec)
    - DeathKnight (Unholy/Frost)

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
    It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild working on mythic progression needing more healers.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806951
    <LeftCoast>
    Progression: 8/11M Antorus, 8/8H Uldir 2/8M Uldir

**Raid Days**
    - Main Raid: Saturday and Sunday 8PM-11PM Eastern Time

**Team Needs**
    - Tanks:

- Dps:
    -- Ranged: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock,
    -- Melee: Death Knight, Ret Paladin

- Healer: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid

**Though you may not play a class listed on our NEEDS, all exceptional players will be considered!**

**Requirements**
    - Must have previous mythic raiding experience. 21+ Heart of Azeroth levels, 365+ ilvl

We are a Mythic group looking to round out our roster with like minded players that are looking for a forever home to push Cutting Edge.

We pride ourselves on self sufficient and productive activity to better the guild and players around us. Always encouraging and pushing our team to the best of their ability and beyond.

What we expect from our team:
    - Attendance: You MUST maintain a high attendance, you cant grow with us if you don't show up.
    - Knowledge: Understand and learn both your class and the current content.
    - Follow Instructions (self explanatory)
    - Contributions: Flasks, Feasts, Pots, and Vantus Runes are provided via the guild bank, all we ask is that you help out wherever you can whether it be mats or gold.
    - Friendliness: Nobody likes a jerk
    - HAVE FUN: At the end of the day this is a game

Please fill out our recruitment application and someone from guild leadership will contact you if you fit our needs
    - https://goo.gl/forms/PaJcDdgtVxa0AvrW2
    <The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2006, the goal of The Journeymen has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster!

Currently 3/8M Uldir, we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8PM - 11PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, alt raids, and different styles of carry groups for gold!

We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a great environment. We here at The Journeymen are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities:

- Wants a long-term home
    - Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times
    - Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success
    - Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be
    - Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism
    - Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game!

We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply:

Resto Druid
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shaman
    All exceptional Range DPS

You can find our application here:
    Stormragejourneymen.com

You can reach us at Stall#1624 or Norelco#1761
    Hope to talk to you soon!
    Hey Gharlen,

We have an immediate spot for you as a resto shaman, get in touch with me so we can chat today!

Pezek#1832