the BLUE WAVE is coming

FOR THE ALLIANCE
based and redpilled
10/05/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Voop
DAE think the horde is embarassing?

the BLUE WAVE is coming

FOR THE ALLIANCE

this, but unironically.
To all horde players; NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE ALLIANCE AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE LIKES WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A FACTION THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
10/05/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Karera
To all horde players; NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE ALLIANCE AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE LIKES WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A FACTION THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

I would be more intimidated if you did not have Justin Beiber leading your faction.

I mean seriously, what's he gonna do? Cry on me?
Once you do the Mag'har unlock and read Yrel's sermon, this thread takes on a whole new unintended ironic meaning.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=162025/sermon-of-the-high-exarch

spoiler obviously...

...but it turns out the Naaru and their "Light" are in actuality basically just a hyper-authoritarian fanatical version of the Legion; simply the other side of the same coin. Yrel spells it out verbatim; they plan to go on a crusade to "bring order to" all other worlds.

The "Light" - basically a more sanctimonious and less practical version of the Legion.

I really like the story arc this is shaping up to be. Sad about Yrel though, I always liked her - but now she's gone real bad.
You must not know the writers very well.
ok

* Sips coffee * Uh huh.
yeah well maybe the Horde is sick of you too!

thank goodness Genn does not have Twitter

/shank

*licks the bloody blade clean*
10/05/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Swiftraven
yeah well maybe the Horde is sick of you too!

Yeah! Their mama!
10/05/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Cindariel

/shank

*licks the bloody blade clean*

Jokes on you he had the hivvy.
10/05/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Yrimi

thank goodness Genn does not have Twitter

I'd read it

Also. One of us... one of us.
Prove it in War Mode. All caps is just posturing.
10/05/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Yrimi
Once you do the Mag'har unlock and read Yrel's sermon, this thread takes on a whole new unintended ironic meaning.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=162025/sermon-of-the-high-exarch

spoiler obviously...

...but it turns out the Naaru and their "Light" are in actuality basically just a hyper-authoritarian fanatical version of the Legion; simply the other side of the same coin.
And ol' boy Illidan saw right through the act.
What?!

I can't hear you over the sound that your name makes.
Tbh I hated the alliance since I played Warcraft 3, how stupid and arrogant the alliance was, and because of that they lost hundreds of civilians, Horde just moved to Kalimdor and lost less ppl, tbh I'd like to see alliance totally destroyed in this expansion
ok