Friends to explore BFA with

Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether
I'm a very casual player here, and i'm just searching for friends to play and experience Battle for Azeroth with. I'm kinda timid, but when i get to know you i’m very much not so lol

Always playing alone kinda sucks
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
If your looking for casual and social, look no further!

Message me on Discord (Newy#0922) if you’re interested in a casual Heroic guild.

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 7/8 H
Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs at (8-11 PM EST) / Monday Raid is completely optional (8-11 PM EST)

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start downing the first two or three mythic bosses in future, but w're not doing a full mythic raid clear. We simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance for it atm but we are highly skilled, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress-Good communications via Discord
What we expect from you/requirements
-Age older then 21

-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11 PM EST. (Monday at 8-11 PM EST is our optional raid night, come if you want to if not, no problem)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

If you’re interested, message me here or discord (Newy#0922)
https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved