We are a meme

Death Knight
10/08/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Kavaas
So I shouldn't start leveling my DK?

Not if you want to pvp. The damage is there for unholy but its spread pressure so you rely on another class to actually kill things and our defense is pretty bad.
10/11/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Mêphiston

Not if you want to pvp. The damage is there for unholy but its spread pressure so you rely on another class to actually kill things and our defense is pretty bad.
Its all pad damage, our dots (while doing the most of our damage) can be out healed by an azerite trait or a single hot from any healer. healers kite other dps, but would rather just stand in our face and cast with how little pressure we create in 3's. if it wasn't for dampening I'm not sure how much of a chance dk would have in 2's either.
Frost can be a lot of fun in capture the flag maps you can hang back and snare and root and grip EVERY person chasing your fc. your FC ends up in the tunnel and their whole team is stuck back in mid.
Unsubbed, DK hasn't been touched since the over the top nerf in pre patch.
I mean there isn’t a class that didn’t get nerfed
10/11/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Redraider
I mean there isn’t a class that didn’t get nerfed

If all nerfs were the same and all classes were the same that would mean something.

But they aren't and it doesn't.
10/11/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Seratox

Damage isn't what the majority of people are complaining about, mechanical functionality and PvP viability is.

But you wouldn't know that. Your highest 3s achievement is 1750 during a season where DK was fairly strong.

Woo TF cares about PVP???? NO ONE LOL.

Enjoy wiping in heroic scrubbbbbbbbbbby.
10/11/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Mikezillá
10/11/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Seratox

Damage isn't what the majority of people are complaining about, mechanical functionality and PvP viability is.

But you wouldn't know that. Your highest 3s achievement is 1750 during a season where DK was fairly strong.

Woo TF cares about PVP???? NO ONE LOL.

Enjoy wiping in heroic scrubbbbbbbbbbby.

Boi get your crap outa here, pvp is what a lot of die hard players play. The only time a viewer watches wow in pve is for its heroic firsts etc. Top streamers are all pvpers fact. People enjoy pvp, enjoy watching it, so take ya troll !@# outa here. OMgZoRS I DOwNEd G'HuNn MYtHic I AM Da bESt is what you sound like elitist.
A lot of die-hard players are only here for PVE too, and a lot of these comments are basically "who cares about pve!" so I think it's fair to say everyone engaging in this "my play style is better and more important than yours" nonsense is being a jerk

anyway, if you like PVP, you're in for a bad time. re-roll or unsub or whatever you want to do. however, if you like PVE, you're in for a somewhat boring wack-a-mole spec that doesn't have a lot of utility but can do ridiculous dps in raids and m+ due to frost fever and BoS.

this can be said over and over and over again, it amazes me these threads are so popular, since they all seem to come to the same conclusions.
10/12/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Kuvnynto
A lot of die-hard players are only here for PVE too, and a lot of these comments are basically "who cares about pve!" so I think it's fair to say everyone engaging in this "my play style is better and more important than yours" nonsense is being a jerk

anyway, if you like PVP, you're in for a bad time. re-roll or unsub or whatever you want to do. however, if you like PVE, you're in for a somewhat boring wack-a-mole spec that doesn't have a lot of utility but can do ridiculous dps in raids and m+ due to frost fever and BoS.

this can be said over and over and over again, it amazes me these threads are so popular, since they all seem to come to the same conclusions.

And the same conclusion is that death knights have lost all there survivability and most of there decent cooldowns. Why was our gargoyle, (no idea what it is for frost) put on the last talent option with unholy frenzy as our new last talent and we had to pick. Our dps is decent, but we deserve some of our better abilities back, and some of our defensives have had in previous expansions. Why is empower rune weapon changed from all runes to one rune? The flavour of our damage is pruned beyond existence. Our rotations (mainly as unholy) have changed around 3 times, so from a pve perspective your right, the damage is decent. So in this case which my thread is directed at pvp, not pve, which I have stated If you read my reply, is mainly talking about pvp perspective, and the vast majority of people complaining are coming from the same element. Why would anyone bring a Dk to the 2/3s team and to a raid for damage when a warrior can do just the same and has better utility. If your seriously defending our class from a full pve perspective when this is regarded as a pvp expansion; where missing half our kit called defensives. So my conclusion, has and will be, we need a rework, and a slight buff. Maybe if pvp gets there changes or a rework you'll enjoy this class a lot more too hey.
10/09/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Moralak

Blizzard has made it very clear they don't care about DKs.

I KNEW Kanye West was a DK!
10/09/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Joykiller
Go blood like the rest your bone licking buddies.

blood is getting nerf soon..suk to suk