Most unfortunate thing about the warrior

Warrior
10/09/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Castleguard
Maybe you should just start over. Like, back at Legos. Work your way through action figures, some checkers, Monopoly, challenge yourself with some solitaire. Maybe after 5 or 6 years you will be capable of Super Mario. Hell, by the time you hit 40 you just might be able to navigate through the character selection screen and make a Rogue.

Woah slow down there. You mean a BM hunter with taunt on auto. Can't be skipping steps right into a rogue.
Hi, I used my 110 boost on a warrior, I'm not doing well after all playing all this time. This class is stuiped and everyone should quit it because I mastered this class after one month and I know it's bottom tier bad.
10/11/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Jamíe
This class is stuiped

Magnificent.
Hi, I used my 110 boost on a warrior, I'm not doing well after all playing all this time. This class is stuiped and everyone should quit it because I mastered this class after one month and I know it's bottom tier bad.

Best post on this entire forum.
This class is stuiped

*Spits out rocks*

I iz not stuiped!
Trolling aside, this is whats stupid. Sorry OP but ask for help, not bash the class.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thunderlord/musclemass?mode=detailed&zone=19#boss=2144&difficulty=4
10/10/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Penguinjim
10/09/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Muffinass
I'm not the one who sits here and presses f5 all day long, posting in every thread.

The fact that you're foaming at the mouth because an anonymous stranger on the internet does something you don't like is honestly a much greater cause for concern.

We're all having fun here. What is sad though is seeing Drez post 24/7 on the forums. And he only does it on very specific "prot needs help" threads. At least try to have some range, post about different subjects or help other posters rather than humble brag about yourself. At this point you're hurting your arguments and content more than you are helping.
10/11/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Jamíe
Trolling aside, this is whats stupid. Sorry OP but ask for help, not bash the class.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thunderlord/musclemass?mode=detailed&zone=19#boss=2144&difficulty=4

Oof. Those are not good. You gotta hit more buttons first off. I compared my logs to yours and I use all my abilities between 1.5x - 2x more than you.

10/11/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Quantamental
What is sad though is seeing Drez post 24/7 on the forums

Boohoo.
10/11/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Quantamental
10/10/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Penguinjim

The fact that you're foaming at the mouth because an anonymous stranger on the internet does something you don't like is honestly a much greater cause for concern.

We're all having fun here. What is sad though is seeing Drez post 24/7 on the forums. And he only does it on very specific "prot needs help" threads. At least try to have some range, post about different subjects or help other posters rather than humble brag about yourself. At this point you're hurting your arguments and content more than you are helping.

I see him post on a wide variety of threads, and the information he gives is seldom unhelpful. The only reason I don't post more myself is because he posts something first and usually covers everything I want to say anyway. He does a good job on these forums, and I still can't comprehend why you hate him so much. If he bothers you that much, you can just ignore him. You constantly bashing him only makes the issue worse. I really can't imagine getting worked up so heavily over some guy you don't even know who is just trying to help people.