2/8M Frost DK LF 2-night/week guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Due to my current guild breaking up I am looking for a new home.

My main was https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Mjay

He is currently 2/8M with Zek experience as well.

Since my guild is disbanding, I am taking the opportunity to main swap to my DK.

What I am looking for:
Semi-hardcore
2-nights a week - weeknights only!
Tight-nit group
Efficiency is key
No drama
Similar progression

I know my DK is undergeared for mythic raiding, however I am confident in my ability to quickly gear him up and perform in raids. With that said I wouldn't mind some help!

Looking forward to talking to you all. Please contact me on bnet.
Battletag - Mihay#1538
Have had a few pm's, but still open to more opportunities!
Looking for a competitive guild in the top 100? Look no further! We're looking to bolster our roster currently with a few more top notch players (with a good attitude).

Synthesis (Weekday): 6/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Will take any exceptional applications into consideration.

Synthesis (Weekend): 5/8M, 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Looking for a warlock.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is an EST server.

Discord: Novamourne#0344
    Btag: Nova#1793
    Thank you for your interest, however those times do not work for me. Thanks
    RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
    Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 2/8M Uldir
    WHO IS INSURGENCY?
    Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either
    Bnet - Raw#1926
    Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
    Hey we raid Tues and Wed from 6-9PST. We are currently 7/8H and looking to add a couple more members to fill out our Mythic team. Ad me at Hitshard#1993 if this might interest you and we can talk more.
    [Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
    Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
    Uldir: 1/8M 7/8H 8/8N

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Please refer to the WoW Progress link for full guild information.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
    GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
    Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
    Added those who have posted here, looking forward to talking to you, and hearing from others!
    Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 4/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord! You can find our Zek and Vectis kill on our wow prog if you want to check it out as well. We've now moved tuesday to optional heroic and are pushing only mythic like other guilds on our scheduled raid days. Were a friendly community who helps each other and were highly competitive in M+ (with several players ranked as high as 1500 io)

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
    application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    2/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    FULL

Melee DPS:
    Open! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
    Open! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785
    <Lizard Wizards> Wanting to raid harder content? Can't find a team that suits your skills? It's hard to find an exceptional team. We are currently building a team of outstanding players for a Mythic roster. Our leaders are 2/8M and 8/8H on their main characters, but held back by the guilds that they're in. We want to find competent people that are able to perform their roles efficiently and do mechanics properly. The goal is to not be handicapped by other players and to actually progress in content, we are a semi-hardcore team. We also want to have fun though and encourage a cheerful atmosphere.

If you cause any sort of dumb drama, you will 100% be kicked. We like dank memes and are a bunch of goons. The plan is to have fun, not deal with high school antics.

Right now we have 10 players lined up on our roster, so we are looking for more. However, we are only taking players that can demonstrate that they are capable and able to do more difficult raid content. We need Tanks, Healers, and DPS.

We plan on raiding T/Th from 7-10pm eastern time.

Preferred Classes/Specs

Tanks:
    Brewmaster Monk
    Blood DK
    Prot Paladin

Healers:
    Restoration Druid
    MW Monk
    Holy Priest

DPS:
    Survival/BM Hunter
    Windwalker Monk
    Frost DK
    Affliction Warlock
    Retribution Paladin
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid

This team may take some time to build because we are sifting through players and only want to take people that clearly demonstrate skill. You are not required to leave your guild or your team until the roster is complete.

Submit your application:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOP6mxuddwpzuee9GHIi7ffF0q53ecWbkTMLnFKRTqg0tCKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here's a link to our recruitment community:
    https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/LG9qPAlcEdk?region=US&faction=Alliance

Add funkimunki#3459 on discord for more info.