{H} 376ilvl 2/8M TANK LFG :)

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, my guild recently died so I am LFG! :) The LATER the raid schedule the better! I am in PST so anything later than 8pm PST would be ideal.

I am a 376 ilvl Veng DH looking for a semi-casual raiding guild that is around my raiding progression (2/8M with pulls on M.Zek and M.Fetid)

I am Horde and not considering faction changing to Alliance at this time. I have a small M+ team who are horde and I’ll never leave them.

If you are recruiting tanks please leave your info below and I will reach out.

My btag is SwampQueen#11691 if you would like to get a hold of me. Thanks so much!!
Still looking :)
Hi there! We're not quite on the same progression you listed, however, we may fit your schedule. If not, feel free to disregard :)

Cull the Herd is a Horde guild based in Emerald Dream. We are semi-casual guild looking for more members to fill our ranks. We are 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic currently, and want to push AOTC before 8.1.

Raid Times
Friday: 9PM server (Central)
Saturday: 8PM server (Central)
Sunday (optional push day): 8PM Server (Central)

We have a player base that is mostly 30+, mature, and have quite a few couples in our guild as well. We want people who are willing to help out new members getting geared, help push raid content, and overall are team players. We are a community and we want to keep it this way.

Unique events
Fishing excursions
WPVP night
M+ Night
Alt/newbie leveling night
and for this month specifically, costume contest!

Website
http://www.culltheherd.org

Post any messages here if you have additional questions, see our website, or reach out via in-game whisper.
Times are a little too early for a weekend :-/

Im not opposed to weekend raiding, but would prefer something super late.
Later raids the better ;)
Thanks for taking a look - good luck in your search! :)
still looking
^
RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 2/8M Uldir
WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
reaching out :)
^
^
^
Still looking :)
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 4/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608