Literally

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
10/12/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Yayayayayaya
10/12/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Kaelsøn
So? why this !@#$ post, absolutely off topic isn't being deleted?

it even got answered by that disgusting comunity manager, come on, delete it blizz. i dare u.

it might be cause it isn't talking about the game's problems.

so, u can post anything if its flowers and sunshine and u will have a response from the comunity manager, but if u do a criticism you will get your post deleted.
You sound mad.

10/12/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Yayayayayaya

it even got answered by that disgusting comunity manager, come on, delete it blizz. i dare u.

so, u can post anything if its flowers and sunshine and u will have a response from the comunity manager, but if u do a criticism you will get your post deleted.
You sound mad.

yes but not for your post, for blizzard stupid moderating on the forums, deleting critical posts.
Stop saying hyperbolic too.. So obnoxious.

You opened with "So?" and then used "so" too many times. I know it's how you were talking in your head and that's how it came out in font but we're not in your head.
You are.

As for this not being game related, it kind of is. If we can't understand each other then what's the point of posting anything?

Also, our forms of communication and the words we use, etc.. have power. That power is diminished when we mess up / get lazy with our speech.
When that happens, we usually get ignored or passed over and our issues are never addressed.

This thread is very game related.

One last thing that I'll mention and only because I keep seeing this in other posts and I'm not meaning you, directly but rather everyone who does this.

STOP complaining about who posts what in which threads. It shouldn't matter if it's a player, a CM, a dev or the Supreme Universal Ruler of All, YOU are not the posting police.
You cannot control what/where others post and if you have problems with that, take it up directly with the company.

Okay, I'm done now. Feel free to disagree. Have a g'day.
10/12/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Snowslight

You opened with "So?" and then used "so" too many times. I know it's how you were talking in your head and that's how it came out in font but we're not in your head.
You are.

As for this not being game related, it kind of is. If we can't understand each other then what's the point of posting anything?

Also, our forms of communication and the words we use, etc.. have power. That power is diminished when we mess up / get lazy with our speech.
When that happens, we usually get ignored or passed over and our issues are never addressed.

This thread is very game related.

One last thing that I'll mention and only because I keep seeing this in other posts and I'm not meaning you, directly but rather everyone who does this.

STOP complaining about who posts what in which threads. It shouldn't matter if it's a player, a CM, a dev or the Supreme Universal Ruler of All, YOU are not the posting police.
You cannot control what/where others post and if you have problems with that, take it up directly with the company.

Okay, I'm done now. Feel free to disagree. Have a g'day.

English it's not my lenguage, sorry if it botters u that i say " so " soooo many times.

lol so many ways to justificate a post being offtopic.

I posted about blizz comunication towards the comunity and got 404ed, that's why it botters me. Passive off topics are allowed, and post's that point out unconfortable things to blizz gets 404ed and justify by saying : "It was off topic".
Of all the posts here..
A Blue responds to this?
Hrm.. plot thickens...
Blues are needed elsewhere, not something like this
10/12/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Redseal
Of all the posts here..
A Blue responds to this?
Hrm.. plot thickens...
Blues are needed elsewhere, not something like this

They like to show up to talk about unicorns and sunshine, but not about the real problems. u disgust me ythisens.
10/12/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Kaelsøn
English it's not my lenguage, sorry if it botters u that i say " so " soooo many times.

It doesn't bother me, I was just messing with you. Also, kudos to being bi-lingual or more.
That takes some brain power right there.

lol so many ways to justificate a post being offtopic.

Justifications, sure but they have merit. I'm not perfect in any language, esp. my own but when I read a lot of casual chat it does affect my usage of the language, I've found.
That's my problem though. I still think people need to read books more.

I posted about blizz comunication towards the comunity and got 404ed, that's why it botters me. Passive off topics are allowed, and post's that point out unconfortable things to blizz gets 404ed and justify by saying : "It was off topic".

I get it. Still I don't think it's right to tell people where/what they can post but you do have a point.
Have you tried Twitter and Reddit to communicate with them? Also email them directly?
10/12/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Ythisens
This thread is literally a waste of internet.

*demon voice* I don’t like this place
Y'all are basic af
10/11/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Yayayayayaya
Stop saying literally so much in your posts.

I am the grammar po-lice.

This thread is now about what Matt Stone and Trey Parker has done to me...

As soon as I saw op's name I said "I am Lorde yayaya."

Discuss, and please contribute to my therapy fund.

This is harassment as defined by the COC, please remove this comment.
10/12/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Byucknah
Figuratively, you can not stop me!

Can.

But it may require tequila.
Literally?
10/12/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Crepe
10/12/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Byucknah
Figuratively, you can not stop me!

Can.

But it may require tequila.

I like you Crepe. I'll miss you when my sub expires.

That's a solid 2.5 on the patented Snark-O-Meter scale of 1 to 5.

/moo
10/12/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Xkona
People using the term "white knight".

Yes.

My eyes also roll way in the back of my head when I read the phrase 'Get woke, go broke'.

Apparently so are hundreds of quality feedback posts :)
I was standing in the queue for the cinema when a young girl said to her friend, another young girl, "Like I saw that movie; I literally died laughing."
I turned and said, "I am glad to see you recovered."
She responded, "Huh, what do you mean?"
"Slap in the Face" has always been way overused also.
I was literally thinking the same thing