Game is literally unplayable!

General Discussion
Been standing at a hearthstone by myself for 20 mins and no matter what I do I can’t stop people from asking “God, why haven’t I gotten a summons?”

Suggestions?
10/16/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Warloff
Suggestions?

Uninstalling seems like the only option.
If you mean a summon stone not a hearthstone get a better group with less lazy people.
Been standing at a hearthstone by myself for 20 mins and no matter what I do I can’t stop people from asking “God, why haven’t I gotten a summons?”

Suggestions?

If you are in game, at a summoning stone, then you're playing the game and the game is literally playable
Did I have a stroke before I clicked on this post?
Are you the group leader?

If so give them some motivation. Tell em' if no one volunteers to help summon someone's getting kicked and replaced with a person who will help
10/16/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Tinkerizmo

Suggestions?

If you are in game, at a summoning stone, then you're playing the game and the game is literally playable

I like this guy, I was thinking the same thing
10/16/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Thorzhen
Did I have a stroke before I clicked on this post?

Oh good! It wasn't just me then.
Reinstall your addons.

So, you found 4 players who aren't co-operating with you. Are thousands of OTHER people asking "why haven't I gotten a summons", or just 4 players? We need to understand the problem better...

...no wait, we don't. If the "Game is literally unplayable!" there's no point in logging in.

Suggestions?
Drop group. Uninstall. Throw your computer out the window.

Suggestions?

Blow up the hearthstone, tell at the people asking for a summons that they are all lazy, become a raid boss, and start handing out welfare epics. Problem solved.
what is your question just type in chat, heading over now then go afk until someone breaks
If you’re trying to summon people using a hearthstone, that could be the problem. After you initiate the summon, do you suddenly find yourself at an inn? If so, just wait for the cool down to end and try again. It may take several tries so be patient.
happens all the time to me as well.

they ALWAYS beg for summons then when they get one they won't even bat an eye to click on my damn portal to summon others. honestly don't understand why it's so hard to help someone click a portal to summon people then they do complain "whats taking so long"
“God, why haven’t I gotten a summons?”

:o

are you really God?
10/16/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Snowfox
Reinstall your addons.

Oh, you're snarky tonight :)
Didn’t bother reading your ridiculous post. Just wanted to suggest you and people like you look up what the word “literally” means.
Add a few more E's to unplayable. For example:

"Grievous is Unplayableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Then, send someone in the group a tell that indicates that your "buttcheeks are being clapped" and this is the reason they've not been summoned.
10/16/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Glowerbeard
If you’re trying to summon people using a hearthstone, that could be the problem. After you initiate the summon, do you suddenly find yourself at an inn? If so, just wait for the cool down to end and try again. It may take several tries so be patient.

LMFAOOOO