Your character is on trial!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Class design made me do it
"Sir, you seem to have made a mistake. This is a court for people, only people can be charged."

/catform

"Meow!"
I'm dreaming; level 20 is trial cap and I'm clearly higher than that.
But Dolly and Dot were my best friends!

I swear they wanted to be eaten!

It's all the Hordes fault!

Sylvanas made me do it >.<

Horde Bias!
they looked like chocolate chip cookies

and i didn't know he was allergic to raisins
No you can't have my gold
It was supposed to blow up more, actually, so if you ask me I *saved* lives.
It was like that when I got there, if indeed I got there - which I did certainly not, because I have been in Stormwind all week! I have witnesses, who will happily testify on my behalf if they haven't figured out those documents that were absolutely genuine were fake - which they were not. I swear!

Anyhow, the former contents of that safe are surely better used to advance the cause of the Alliance than just getting moldy in a safe, right? And who better to use said former contents than an extremely intelligent and resourceful gnome such as myself, if indeed I made said contents former contents - which as stated previously I could not have because I was in Gold - I mean, Stormwind.

Also pleeease, a drunk, blind, and addled goblin could have picked that lock - it was not exactly difficult. I mean, I suspect it wasn't difficult. For whoever was responsible.
Same thing that all should say.
01/19/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Amaer
I blame Koro.

07/03/2017 03:41 PMPosted by Corona
I blame Koro

03/26/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Regg
Blame Koro. Always blame Koro.

"So, your honor. It was obviously Koro."
I'm just a healer doing the best I can!
Din du nuffin
Its not my fault that some snot nosed kid pulled my wolf's tail. His parents should have raised him not to pull a wild animal tail!
Flynn said it was ok to do that, and they took away my traps, I just have the two left... I had to kill them. Honestly.
There's no possible way I did that.

I don't fit through most doors.
"Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing"
I plead the 5th.
Cast psychic scream and run away
I did it for the LULS and the Brawlers Guild
I'm just a druidlol, I bearly know what I am doing.