Can’t hold you back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I’ll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

This is all kinds of cringe.
I've always wondered how video games work in the toy story universe.
I'd hang myself the second they started singing. Which movie? No idea, I'm happily dead.
It really wouldn't matter which movie, outside of maybe Star Wars or the MCU. I'd. Kill. Everybody. After stealing the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos.

Addition: I'd also inevitably run into a Brunette Teen and his two companions, Donald and Goofy. I'd kill him and raise him as a Keyblade-wielding Death Knight.
Can't tell you, never seen a disney movie. Seen disney shows, but not movies
I'd go with Zootopia. Sorry, I love me some furr... anthropomorphic stuff.... I'd look in the mirror and hope I was a bear, or wolf, or rhino.... /doesn't care how weird he sounds. I'd be pretty darn excited cause I love the movie and the world.
Yo ho Yo Ho a pirate's life for me.
Meet the Robinsons.

Just be average me living in a world where science and tech are being used to vastly improve the quality of life for the average citizen.
Feel like if I post in a topic that's about disney, I'd get flagged and owe Disney money. This is why I moved out of California.
Star Wars, and I'm a Sith. Time to kill younglings at the Jedi Temple.
I'm like Sulley from Monsters Inc.

My Death Gate spell now becomes a doorway spell to random kids bedrooms where I scare them just for the fun and profit :P
I have two: wake up in Sleeping Beauty, die if joy from being part of one of the most beautifully animated masterpieces ever, then after that wears off, go warn Maleficent and join the forces of evil.

2) wake up in ancient Greece, and conive my way into mt. Olynpus somehow
10/23/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
I'm like Sulley from Monsters Inc.

My Death Gate spell now becomes a doorway spell to random kids bedrooms where I scare them just for the fun and profit :P

Stranger Danger.
I'm landing in Zooptopia and I'm blitzing straight for some pole dancing tigers in skimpy glitter pants.
WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT, YOUR WELCOME!
10/23/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Dvis
Stranger Danger.

You're next.

Sleep tight ;)
Lady and the Tramp

I am Tramp, my fiancee is Lady

we eat spaghetti
Bambi.

I'm probably Bambi's Mom...