Whats your characters beauty/shower routine

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
I bathe in embalming fluid to freshen myself up followed by tanning myself under moonlight ^.^

My slobbering ghoul/zombie pets do my nails and hair.

Ah the life under the Ebon Blade =)
I bathe in a solution of my own creation; consisting of the sexual fluids of the females of several animals and a mixture of moonberry juice and mana-enriched water.

I then have a mud facial and afterwards apply a lotion composed of liquified Draenei horn and Troll sweat. Afterwards I wash it off, have a raccon smack me in the face with a saber cat plushie, then reapply the lotion.
10/24/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Astalynn
I have 2 or 3 gnomes scrubbing me from head to toe. And no, they are not shy......

Damm sinners!
1-Brush my hair before getting in the shower.
2-Shampoo my hair then rinse.
3-Use a hydrating cleanser on my body then rinse.
4-Smooth shave with some moisturizing shave cream.
5-Dry off body and apply body lotion.
6-Gently dry my hair.
I usually brush my teeth with motor oil and my shampoo is is gasoline and motor fluid. Gotta remain super flammable at all times ya know. The goblin ladies dig it.
10/24/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Phontine
I bathe in a solution of my own creation; consisting of the sexual fluids of the females of several animals and a mixture of moonberry juice and mana-enriched water.

I then have a mud facial and afterwards apply a lotion composed of liquified Draenei horn and Troll sweat. Afterwards I wash it off, have a raccon smack me in the face with a saber cat plushie, then reapply the lotion.

/backs away very slowly
10/24/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Cindariel
Long bath in essential oils

Wouldn't bathing in straight up essential oils melt your skin off.
Bath full of beer... preferably a pale ale, whilst I chew on a bamboo stick.
10/24/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Lovefool
10/24/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Phontine

/backs away very slowly

Hey man, it takes a lot to look not a day over a century when you're over ten millennia.
10/24/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Phontine
10/24/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Lovefool

/backs away very slowly

Hey man, it takes a lot to look not a day over a century when you're over ten millennia.

Need to find you something ELSE to bathe in :|
Bark bark bark. *sniff, sniff*
What is a shower I have been running around this forsaken land for many years without one and where the hell is a bathroom when you need one when you got to go got to go.
10/24/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Caelus
Bark bark bark. *sniff, sniff*

* Rolls up newspaper *

/whack Caelus

Filthy...Filthy...FILTHY!!!
simple, go into cat form and do what all cats do, lick themselves clean.
/lick
I swim in the rivers in the summer.
I give myself a flame bath with the power of a literal flame cannon. Leaves my skin nice and supple.

Then I take some boiling water and mix it into the soot leftover in my hair and beard, leaving it soft and velvety.
If it's a special occasion, then I thoroughly rub myself with exotic peppers. The burn means the exfoliation is working.
My tauren just jumps into the nearest river and then back out, shaking the water off like a dog.
I fly out over a deep lake, ride as high as I can on my griffin, jump off and assume torpedo position before achieving mach 1 as the dirt is thrown off me and I'm given a face lift before finishing with a fierce and graceful swan dive.
I bathe in the blood of my enemies before being cleansed the the breath of Death Knight Alexstrazsa.